Vision Different after shrooms?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by smitty5ca, May 18, 2007.

1. smitty5ca

smitty5ca Member

Hey everyone. It's been like 2 weeks since I last tripped and I noticed my vision is a lot clearer now then it has ever been. When I was tripping I was saying to my friends "Wow I'm seeing so clearly, I wish I could see like this all the time." At the time of my tripping my vision was extremely clear and sharp. And now like 2 weeks later, my vision is still very sharp and clear. Of course it's not as sharp when I tripping but it's like my vision never went back to its crappy self. I'm not complaining either of course, but maybe I found a 'cure' for bad vision?? Has this happened to anybody else before?

Also I should point out, my trip was very uplifting and spiritual. Maybe that helped too?

2. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i tend to think maybe that now the brain can compute more vision data, and cause your brain is now switched on you notice the particles inside the particles. instead of seeing one texture, your seeing it, but with this evolutionary state of expanded mind

3. smitty5ca

smitty5ca Member

Facinating interpretation. I also used to have HPPD (Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder) but now that seems to have mostly disappeared too, because of that shroom trip. They say you should stop taking ALL drugs, including cafeinne, when you have HPPD. But I guess in my case it actually helped... Probably because my trip was so uplifting. Shrooms gave me HPPD and now they've taken them away.

It's about 3 months now since my last trip and my vision is still more sharp and no more wavyness anymore. Thank you mushrooms.

4. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

shit i wish mushies would take my visions away.

5. templeton

templeton Member

i know exactly how you feel

after my first trip on shrooms (time spent at a huge local botanical garden) i found that i was able to see with much more definition--but this newfound ability was and still is exclusive to nature.

i feel like, under the influence of mushrooms, i was finally able to appreciate nature, and all the little intricacies in every bush, flower, tree, blade of grass.

ever since I have had a much deeper appreciation for my life in that i am more suited to enjoy every thing around me, taking nothing for granted.