virgo lover

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Angeldustblossom, May 30, 2004.

1. Spelunker

Spelunker Member

I'm a virgo on the leo cusp & in my experience - - -
    lovers = most compatible w/ virgo & pisces & incompatible w/ aries & libras
    same sex friends = most compatible w/ virgo, leo, libra, aquarius
    unusual: gemini

2. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I'm a virgo and I must say Pisces make the best lovers. To me anyway. ;)

3. Tas

Tas Member

What about poor Aquas? :rolleyes: Hey I really need to know how do Virgos (females) tend to flirt. Aqua male here, have been exchanging some words with her, leaning towards the later in the balance of friendship vs sthg more. She reponds but horoscope says they tend to be manipulative and self-pleasuring apart from perfectionists, organized and sexy. Any insight in that sector ? Thanks.

4. lvmichael

lvmichael Member

A true blue Virgo would be happiest being alone, unattached. Now there are these relationship-minded Virgo's with some next door Libra placements as Libra rules relationships. Going up the astrological ladder from Aries, we arrive at Virgo the bachelor, then along comes Libra next, which reacts to the preceding sign, and that explains these strongly flavored Libran types who can't breathe unless they're in a relationship, or can't even go to the store alone unless they're with someone. It's a reaction to the preceding sign, Virgo, so self-sufficient, self-contained, who loves doing things alone. I'm an Aries with Mars in Virgo and as I grow older I want more and more to be alone and do things alone. I travel the world, alone, happy, happy, happy!

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

btw, as lovers, my favorite thing about virgos is their attention to detail and desire to see a project through to a satisfying conclusion. there's also a great deal of creativity when they're comfortable. intensity and singlemindedness. wow.

6. melodiuScorpittarius

melodiuScorpittarius Member

take a look at your chart, other planetary placements will help you more than just knowing you are a virgo! :D .... your follow your heart and your heart will find the right sign for you!

7. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

One Question please:

Do Virgos practice sex ? - I man like us normal people ???

:blush: