Virgo + Cancer = Chronic Illness??

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ClutterOfStars, Apr 16, 2007.

1. ClutterOfStars

ClutterOfStars Member

My fiance and I are both moderatley into astrology and a few years back we were reading the book of relationships (by the same people who do the huge book of birthdays) and it said that if we were to marry that one of us would have a chronic illness and the other would have to make major sacrifices to care for the other one. Is there any truth to this?

Here are our birthdates
    Me: September 14, 1983 9:20 pm Minnesota
    Steve: March 5, 1980

Thanks for any help!

2. superduper15

superduper15 Member

astro.com is awesome....having both birth times is impoartant tho

3. Alloy

Alloy Member

March 5 birthday would indicate that he is picses, not virgo. Virgos are usually very healthy and die later because they make sound choices for their health.

4. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

Probably not. On an individual basis you'd have to look at the individual progressed charts, along with solar returns to have any clue to what is likely to affect the 6th house, along with a 12th house ending.

I just can't see making a marriage chart (date, time, location) and using it as a relationship chart. It would make more sense to look at how Saturn and Uranus aspects the house of health (since they have a long dinurnal rotation, which may indicate a long illness. And even then, depending on aspect and placement the illness may be mitigated or impotent.)