Virginia Ya'll?

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Medusamama, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Medusamama

Medusamama Member

So, yeah I know it's nationals time and all, but I'm just not going to be able to make it...
    Still I got the itch (no that ain't bugs) and some crazy hippie round here was telling me that there's a regional in Virginia "Right freaking NOW"....and then another Crazy hippie is telling me "NO way that's like in August!"

So I'm Asking YOU crazy hippies!

Anybody know anything about a gathing in Virginia?

2. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

nope,, its Location #3: West Virginia
    Mid Atlantic region of West Virginia near Maplerock on July 1st through 9th, 2006. This particular Rainbow Gathering was consented to Earth Day 2006 at Soren's in open counsel circle. Logistical information is: 39 degrees 10 minutes North Latitude /// 78 degrees 39 minutes West Longitude. To contact focalizers or receive a flyer with map: Robin 304-496-8624

there are three alternative gathering places this year,,,, it dont matter where we gather ,, its that we gather
    because we all know how many cant get to co
    ....one in missouri one in GA n VW

luv n lite

3. Sawyer

Sawyer Member

I don't know how big the West Virginia 2006 regional peace gathering will get but me and my wife will be there at least since we don't want to travel far when 6 months pregnant. I know we'll be on a brother's private land intended for Rainbow usage, surrounded by many more acres of public land so hopefully there will be no LEO gathering as well.

Naked hippies in the woods!
    sawyer