Video Games On Acid Or Shrooms

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Silverbackman, May 17, 2007.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

do you play on low dose DMT? I don't think I could even hold a controller on DMT let alone play a game on a breakthrough dose.

2. baldykips

baldykips Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STNSC2CrKAo"]Datura Trailer - YouTube

3. Tenuiflora

Tenuiflora Guest

Yes, thats on lower doses, for the vivid colors and the enhanced music, sometimes I experience morphing. I cant do anything on a breakthrough other than crawling on the floor.

4. jolom

jolom Member

i find it a little harder to concentrate and process information in equal amounts necessary to play as well as if i were otherwise sober. i did play the last few puzzles and bossfight on ICO and i could recommend that game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSXwreNIuYE"]ICO Trailer - Awesome PS2 Game now rereleased - YouTube

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Depends on the game. I tried to play Gears of War once on mushrooms and it occurred to me I was "killing" people, and it started to mess with my head. I felt bad even though I knew it was a game.

But forza was interesting when I tried to play that on acid. Usually tripping does not put me in a game mood.

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Full of distractions, disturbing, boring, hard to follow, hard to pay attention to with all the other things happening around you in a legit trip, overall totalll waste.

And I say that as someone who loves psychedelics AND video games.

However forums or other means of online discussion can be really great, depending on the mood. The internet is also a portal to wonderful muic of all types. I do actually enjoy computer use in general while tripping, just NOT games, or at least, not generic style games. Shooters are boring and make you feel bad, something like wow is confusing and impossible to stay on track, all while being boring......

7. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

I absolutely love racing games while tripping. I love them all the time, probably my second favorite kind of game. I used to play Need For Speed Hot Pursuit on acid all the time. I'm sure I would love to play forza or gran turismo while trippin.

8. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

I've built roller coasters in Rollercoaster Tycoon while on acid. That has been my favorite game since it came out, I have never been really into games.
    Building an empire in age of empires on mushrooms was fun.

Generally, like Roor, I love my ipad and my computer while tripping, but it's mostly for podcasts and music and research. Learning math concepts and physics concepts while tripping is really fun.

9. Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus Member

Games can be actually pretty confusing, I answered yes though. I think pot is better than a real psychedelic on videogames. I've tried Assassin's Creed on Acid though, and it is absolutely insane. I realized the next day I was just walking around in circles, but while playing I ran through a circus.

The annoying lines that people say in games that always repeat become a lot more meaningful and curious. Can't say it wasn't worth it, you really get taken to another world, I wouldn't suggest doing a story on a psychedelic though like you could do with pot.

10. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I used to play Sonic the Hedeghog on weed...Scintillating! However the only game I play on my laptop now is chess...And that maybe after a couple of drinks.

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i played GTA4 on mushrooms, and i didnt care about killing people or doing missions, i just wanted to drive as fast as i can around the city. it just felt real intense like my face was pulling back as if i was actually driving but with no windshield. and the longer i raced the more intense it got, until i crash and then i cant help but laugh hysterically.
    i noticed a few people say racing games so there must be something to it.

12. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Thats basically what i do in that game all the time.

13. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

DDR!!! The arrows get craazzzy!

Also played a blank screen on acid, when I moved the controller, a geometric shape would move and shift on the screen!