Video Games On Acid Or Shrooms

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Silverbackman, May 17, 2007.

1. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

thats sooo fun lol, ive done this on shrooms & K..the game world feels real and you tripp out

2. J-luce420

J-luce420 Member

The first time i did acid i played guitarHero it was great the game was popping out of the screen and the colors were super intense

3. smitty5ca

smitty5ca Member

I was tripping on shrooms and played Mario Kart for about 45 minutes and had so much fun, we were all laughing and just having so much fun, but then went outside and went for a walk. You can have the best of both worlds... not everyone likes being JUST outside...

4. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

Soul Caliber 2 and 3 and Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are really fun as well. Especially Kingdom Hearts 2..........the story is a real mind fuck. Especially when it deals with memory and self identity, something I always think about on acid, shrooms, and weed. Soul Caliber 3 has excellent music and visuals for an "epic" trip.

5. -.black-.

-.black-. Member

While on shrooms, I played a game called super monkey ball (seems childish) it's a game for kids, but the colors are so intense while tripping, and the game is wicked fun =P it was on gamecube everyone should atleast try video games while tripping.

6. Archane

Archane Member

I always do things other that evil videogames, which are a huge waste of time, but yes they are fun on shrooms.

7. Stand.

Stand. Member

the only technology ive ever experienced using on psychedelics is my ipod. that was pretty weird, all the words had rainbows around the edges and when i chose a song and it would go into the next menu the screen would slide REEEEAAAL slowly and itd be a sick tracer. i always think itd be great to play a video game tripping when im sober, but when im actually tripping i dont want to cause i feel like what im doing is so much better.

also psychedelics made me stop watching TV because they showed me how much of a bad influence TV is. tv promotes all of society's wrong veiws which truly do negatively shape who we are. i still watch a movie from the video shop every now and then.

8. logwarrior

logwarrior Member

I love Rally X, Pac Man, and Dig Dug when I'm tripping. It is a great experience

9. Charley

Charley Guest

Dude, I got a little too caught up in Grand Theft Auto. Partially a bad trip because of it. My reality was morphed into it. Everything was muddled. I was Nico.

I was worrying about actually getting shot and going to jail. I was worried about paying my bills.

So I was just focused on driving around normally. Then my roommate started fuckin with me and getting me actually shot at and whatnot. Started crying. Bad trip.

Although, things got better after I got the game off. Yup. Although everything in reality was mixed up with the game's graphics. The cars looked like the game's cars. The people looked like the game's characters. The buildings, the trees, etc.

10. felix4life

felix4life Member

Simple games seem to be fun for short amounts of time.

11. DoinMeSince93

DoinMeSince93 Member

On shrooms i had no desire to play them because i have to much fun walking around and laughin my ass off, games while tripping would be funny as hell for a second but then youd be focused on another thing in minutes.

12. dudeimoncoke

dudeimoncoke Member

I played this game my first time tripping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRjl6X65p4M"]Speedx 3D - YouTube

It was a super long trip so once it got cold and dark outside I was inside listening to music and decided to play this. I played it only once before and was pretty bad but I played it on the hardest setting while tripping and played amazingly. My friend and I just took turns playing it and just kept breaking high scores.

We even started playing it one handed, upside down, whatever we could think of to increase the challenge and still did pretty well. It felt like lsd gave me a really unique super power.

13. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

Honestly, I've found video games to be extremely limited while in the thralls of a serious psychedelic experience. Though I wouldn't by any means call myself a hardcore gamer, I've enjoyed playing games on and off all my life, and hold the aesthetics of game design, from the Playschool psychedelica of the Mario universe to the pervy realism of Grand Theft Auto, in high regard. And smoking pot, turnng off the lights, and playing El Shadai on Xbox360 can be something of a mini-trip.

Yet somehow actually tripping on psilocybine or acid doesn't do anything for me, other than instill a feeling of emptiness and dissatisfaction. Maybe it's just because you're in such a radically altered frame of mind that you can't negotiate the medium as designed - I mean opening a book, only to see the words falling off the pages, or writhing like ants, can be trippy as hell to see while on entheogens, but not quite as rewarding as actually reading - but I just cannot get into it. The type of exploring games afford seems like an extremely limited version of the exploration of the inner life I'm interested in whilst using entheogens. I'll feel games are just another box, where what I'm wanting to do is take a leave from boxes in general.

14. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

I think video games are borin most of the time. I grow out of playstation. Ill play snes but thats it and magic the gathering.

15. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Pretty fun to play brawl while trippin. I dont play many other games cause I have a very short attention span for video games. I always thought it would be really cool to play rpgs like skyrim while trippin, I could just never get into any game enough to enjoy it.

One time I opened up a new game of mine craft and smoked a bowl of dmt and explored.

16. Legocy

Legocy Member

Can't remember if i posted in this thread or not, but I just saw it and remembered the 3rd or 4th time I tripped, we played Skyrim on the xbox, that was an experience. I thought I was actually there. When we would get to the mountains, it felt cold, and when we went to the valleys it got warm. It was really intense.

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm playing Zelda: Twilight Princess right now, I'm hoping to have a day where I can play it on a psychedelic.

18. Legocy

Legocy Member

I wonder if mario on the nes would be great

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I played Paper Mario for the Wii on Ecstasy and that was amazing, I bet Mario would be pretty cool, except for that one level that repeats itself, playing that while tripping would send me into a bad trip for sure.

I'd probably go with Super Mario 3 if I had a choice.

20. Tenuiflora

Tenuiflora Guest

Never tried shrooms or lsd, but played Audiosurf and Wipeout on X and DMT. I always wear my Evil Knievel helmet and racing gloves. Safety first!