Video Games and Acid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Doctor Porkchop, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Doctor Porkchop

Doctor Porkchop Member

Have any of you played video games on acid before?
    Describe your experience

I've played like one game on acid and it was kinda neat. I played Fallout 3 and I became my character and I thought the world in the game was hell and I thought all of the people in the game were actually talking to me directly, lol.

When I started playing it, I loaded up one of my saves and I was in Oasis. Oasis is the only place in the game that has plants and trees and in Oasis the people there call themselves "The Treeminders" and they have this religion where they worship this mutated tree-human being. Anyways, I was there in the game and I was on acid and for some reason I thought I was in hell and the Treeminders were introducing me to hell and I had to complete a ceremony they had in order for me to become a citizen of hell, lol. I completed the ceremony and I went to see the Harold, the half tree half human mutant. I didn't talk to Harold but the way the Treeminders talked about Harold made me think that he was Satan and that they were actually Satanists and I had become a Satanist in hell by completing their ceremony.

Also, all the rocks and trees and signs in the game looked like symbols of satanic rituals and Led Zeppelin logos and Led Zeppelin was the number 1 band that everyone liked in hell, lol, probably because I listened to Led Zeppelin shortly before playing the game.

Lol, there was a lot more that happened but I don't remember much of it because it happened like a year and a half ago, but it was an interesting experience

2. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Video games seem like a waste of a trip, to me.

3. Doctor Porkchop

Doctor Porkchop Member

Yeah, I guess

4. senseikodan

senseikodan Guest

Some videos games are like that anyways, lol!
    :smile:

5. ChenBenoweth

ChenBenoweth Member

For sure not when I'm peaking, but when I'm on the smooth come down, video games are amazing. Like classic mario if your fortunate enough to still have a working original system...:) :) that's what that game was made for, let me tell you.

6. dutchblood87

dutchblood87 Member

well i tried playing black ops and it was an epic fail....it was too dark and gruesome for my trip taste. i think i'll try the sims this afternoon

7. HermanDaVermin

HermanDaVermin Banned

I enjoy playing some video games while tripping.
    I remember once many moons ago when I was completely deep fried on a couple of hits of exceptionally good blotter, I ended up alone in my apt, bored and fried. So I decided to play something on the old NES (new at the time). I played Mega Man 3 all the way through from start to finish and hardly ever died. It was kinda amazing, I just ploughed through all the levels no problem. Then at the very end of the game after the final battle Mega Man does some maneuver and all these blue balls go flying out from him, only they didn't stop at the edge of the screen but filled my entire living room, awesome. :D
    I have no idea how long it actually took, could have been 5 minutes or 5 hours, I dunno, but it was a blast.

8. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

One of the few times i tripped on the stuff i got a chance to play crusin world on the n64 at a friends house...It was spectacular none the less. lol

9. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

I don't game at all regularly any more, and I never really did. I do, though, love a few games. I have played all of these on acid, the best were Earthworm Jim and Rollercoaster Tycoon.

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Unfortunately my beginnings in the psychedelic world coincided with my exits in the gaming world :D I was really into it though, mostly a lack of good hardware.

[​IMG]

^ most psychedelic game I've ever played. You enter the minds of many people and roam around platform worlds solving puzzles and battling foes, and each world is insanely different given the very different people. Awesome!

11. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

I agree, during the comedown is the best time for something like video games. Especially if ++ trips where not too much is going on, and your still able to concentrate on the outside world.

Sometimes the come up can be fun too, that is when everything is all fresh and growing still. You can get some really wild visuals.

And yea, the best games to play IMO are old school games like Super Mario Kart 64, or some other game that's easy and has lots of bright colors.

And the best best game to play, is the one thats not real. One time I picked up a controller on acid, and played just a blue tv screen. Well it was blue for everyone else, for me it had a morphing dragon on it that morphed to which ever way I moved the controller! Now thats the good stuff!! ;)

12. ch3mical bliss

ch3mical bliss Member

Ah, i absolutely love playing video games whilst tripping. It's like a gain super human abilities for playing games. It seems like i become invincinble and i can just absolutely annihilate everybody. I dont get to do it too much just because of the fact that i currently own 0 video game systems. But it's all good because i don't like wasting my trips anyways. It's just something enjoyable to do every now and again.

13. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

Yeah I played Halo Reach on forge mode by myself for like 4 hours haha

14. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Really want to try that psychonauts game. Looks pretty awesome.

15. Doctor Porkchop

Doctor Porkchop Member

Oh. My. God. O_O
    That sounds fucking awesome. I'm definitely going to try that.
    Reminds me of when my friend said he took some acid and just stared at a blank TV screen for awhile and he said he thought the TV was turned on the whole time, lol

16. rougerebelle

rougerebelle Member

I really want to play spyro while tripping now!

17. raoul duke420

raoul duke420 Member

Halo Reach is tons of fun tripping, first time I played it online I was nicely dosed! also have fun with Black Ops free for all and Zombies.

18. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

Haha Black Ops while tripping the most fun I've had in a long time

19. cash advance

cash advance Guest

i like video game.

20. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

geometry wars on mushrooms was awesome im surei t would be good on acid, i have played a few games on acid, side scrolling fighter games such as street fighter and mortal kombat are awesome because of all the special effects, also i played dead rising 2 while trippin on acid and i was laughing my dick off for a good half hour that game is so funny i think video games r fun on acid, obviously not the whole trip tho. when im on acid i like to do alot of little things. i dont like to have one set thing to do the whole time while i am tripping because i will get bored of it way to quick