Victoria's secret

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by stacy lulu, Jul 24, 2009.

1. whimbrel

whimbrel Wasteland Soldier

it sounds like you tried on the wrong size and fit. you should probably get fitted

2. noela

noela Members

Rly D:
    I love victoria secret. You should of asked one of the ladies working, they could of help you find a style more suitable for your breasts.
    Also, you might of grown? Not all stores fit the SAME "b36" or whatever. Get measured there, and they will tell you what bra would fit you.
    Bras there are very good quality, i love it.

3. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

I used to shop there....a lot. I love all of their bras and their undies. Now, I can't afford it. My mom gets me lotions and stuff from there for Christmas, though....mmm, I love their lotions.

4. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

I just got fitted there ;)

I dont know why I bitched. not like id buy a bra there anyways lol too damn expensive and I can find other bras that'll probably make me look and feel better about myself at a cheaper rate :D

5. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

well apparently when I asked for help for it being too tight, she said it looked really good on me and im thinkin yeah okay you just want me to buy it lol

6. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

expensive? what are you guys talking about? yes, some of their fancier bras are, but they always have cheap deals on bras and panties. If they don't fit you're obviously not trying on the right size. I love Victoria's Secret; so comfy and sexy!

BenS Alaskan likes this.
  7. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

this is true, i lovvvvvvvvvvvve their body sprays, perfumes and lotions.... they are very reasonably priced too:cheers2:

8. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Be fitted. I think the number is like 70% of women aren't wearing the right bra size.
    You're obviously looking for the expensive ones. look around, they have great, really cute cheap ones as well.
    The ones at Walmart are cute and fit just as well.

9. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

^ lol this was already mentioned way into it

45-60 dollar bras. i can buy about 4 of those at target. I guess i was just curious to see but wasnt impressed

10. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

even their perfumes im not impressed with, yes they smell really good but you gotta spray 3 sprays to get people to notice haha. I guess my body just hates VS :(

11. azbean

azbean Member

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

I like kolhs.. :p

13. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

i think only Dd, I HAVE yet to see E there

14. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

My only relationship with a woman was a Victoria's Secret store manager....she knew just how to pick the perfect bra. She liked women and knew how to make them sexy.

15. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

wow I killed this thread! LOL

16. Nova?!

Nova?! The Walrus

I love Victoria's Secret. I only have one bra from there, but I love it! Makes the ladies look nice 'n perky!

BenS Alaskan likes this.
  17. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

your so young but at 44 it means even more...especially if your gf is doing the fitting

18. Nova?!

Nova?! The Walrus

i dunno, i'm quite chesty for my age. so I need something for them to look good, to my standards.

BenS Alaskan likes this.
  19. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

I do not like their bras at all. They push my damn tits up under my damn chin. I have big tits, and I really do not want fucking hee-haw cleavage. I want to be comfortable. I could see a chick with tiny tits wanting a push-up padded bra, but for girls with big ones its over kill.

20. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I've always hated the popularity of this store.

Most of their underwear is so plain.

That being said, I'm pretty sure that their changing rooms (or at least the ones in my mall) are built for fucking.