Vichy and Rael

Discussion in 'France' started by Takmet, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Takmet

Takmet Member

Anybody have any detailed information on former race-car driver turned space alien cult leader, Rael. :saucer: I hear he's from Vichy. Now now he and his Raelians are in Quebec.
    Sacrebleu! Les Quebecois have been waiting a long time for help from Vichy in their battle with les anglais. I don't think Rael is what they had in mind. At least not until he perfects cloning.
    Is making the Quebeckers undress and look between their legs with a mirror some new kind of boot camp? I think it's cool!
    And what am I to make of the fact that the Nazi government was in Vichy. Is Rael trying to conquer Nouvelle France instead of taking on les anglais?

2. Takmet

Takmet Member

I hope you Euros don't have a problem looking into the mirror image that is North America. We're an exact reflection, only reversed of course. You're a mirror image of us, only Europe is the funhouse mirror.

Iceland-Greenland
    Ireland-Newfoundland
    England-New England
    Scotland-Nova Scotia
    France/Quebec
    Spain/Mexico

You can't expect Americans to look at Europe to discover themselves.

3. Tekmat

Tekmat Member

George, our great and powerful leader is directly descended from Edward I who's a Plantagenet. They're from the Loir.
    Blancs de basse terre! Blancs de basse terre!
    Pourquoi pas un Highlander comme Christopher Lambert? Un Plantardgenet? :confused:
    Sarky is a Highlander in my opinion. He has potential anyway.

4. Héroïne

Héroïne Guest

Having fun with yourself.
    Oh well...