Vic44 inhalers on X

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by JohnnyATL, May 31, 2004.

1. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

When i tripped X for the first time, I was with my friend and he kept on wanting me to shotgun a vics 44 inhaler. For those who dont know it kinda looks like a mini tampon thingy. Everything i did it i would close my eyes and feel great. does anyone else know what I am talkin bout?

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

sure do, we been doin this stuff for years. i love me some vix inhalers... if ya get the chance get some vix and rub it on your face and chest, or even better get someone else to do it...........
    dont get it in your eyes tho, it will burn the fawk out of em

3. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Yeah the first time he shotguned me i got the air in my eyes and i couldnt open them i was like F@%K! but yeah it was my first time last weekened and my friend who is a dealer got 10 triple stacked blue stars?(idk if there anygood) and I took one because it was my first time and my other friend took 1 and snorted 1. I saw a airplane landing which Powned anything ever.

4. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love vix inhalers..anytime...even sober ;)

Best blow My best blow up ever involved vix inhaler being blown at my eyes..plust alot of other things.

5. xaosflux

Airplane pwn!

I went to an all-day outdoor festival at a large amppitheatre (sp) that was right next ot an airport. I was trolling. The airplanes taking off and landing were CRAZY!

6. RivertranceJamGirl

RivertranceJamGirl Member

Ive never done this. what do you buy? The Vapo rub? will that do the trick?

7. xaosflux

The vapo rub can feel good too..for rubbing i prefer Tiger Balm.

The vix inhalers are in the cold remedies section, they arer desigend to stick up your nose and inhale to clear out your sinus..well don't do that..but them in your MOUTH and inhale!

8. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

the inhalers (but not the vap-o-rub !) have 50 mg of levo-methamphetamine oil in them...
    not nearly as ummmm elevating as dextro-methamphetamine, but will still dry yr nose & race yr heart a bit...
    (& of course, the "active" isomer of racemic MDMA is the levo- form, according to dr shulgin...)

9. serra

serra tentacle girl

mmmm..... smellls like vix vabooo rub!!

with the inhalers i find a fun thing to do (although it's quite intense) is instead of having someone blow them in your eye, you take one and shake it sort of like pepper into your eye really quickly. it feels crazy.

they have a tiny tiny bit of methamphetamine in them to do can't hurt right? hehe

10. xaosflux

I'm still waiting for the isomer fairy to come turn mine in to E :)

11. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

I've never done ecstacy before...why exactly do people enjoy vicks so much on E? Is it because it cools you off or something?

12. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I have done E and would like to know to. Is the active ingredient in the inhailer phenol? Does it just numb you? I do love me some robo-trippin though

13. trippytrippy

trippytrippy Member

i definitely love vicks inhalers i always gotta have one when i roll, i think shotguns feel great, and whenever i smell an inhaler when im not rolling it always reminds me of rolling.

14. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

the "active ingredient" is L-methamphetamine freebase oil...
    a great decongestant, but crappy speed (wrong isomer, mmmkay? - the "good" meth is D- ...)

15. jaxracer7

jaxracer7 Member

the second time i rolled i took 3 windmills, small white pills with a windmill stamped on them (havent been able to find any info on them) and smoked a little weed, i was rolling pretty good, i was sittin in my chair spinning myself falllin out every 4 rotations or so, and them my friend gave me some inhaler, i shook it up, took a huge sniff, another huge sniff, on more huge sniff, and TOTALLY BLEW UP, fell back wiped out hit the floor, gone, woke up twitching, great stuff gotta have it, and when u rub the stuff on your face ect. and get by some heat, makes u feel like u r melting

16. day_tripper77

day_tripper77 Member

the first time i rolled, we had a Vicks inhaler.. first they had me use it like your supposed to - breath it in through your nose.. and that was awesome.. it just makes it feel so good to breath - probably the same reason that if i smoke while rolling, i like to smoke menthols.. normally - meaning while sober - i dont like menthols..

then, my friend did this thing with the Vicks inhaler which he called a sea breaze.. we went to a quiet room so as not to be interrupted. we sat down, facing one another, me with my eyes closed. and he began to talk in a very relaxing monotone voice barely above a whisper, telling me to imagine being on the most beautiful beach i've ever seen. im the only one there. i can hear the waves, i can feel the sand under my feet, i can feel a gentle breeze.. and then he blew air at me through the Vicks inhaler. and when the air mixed with Vicks hits your skin, oh man.. i cant even describe it..

yeah, my eyes kind of stung a little bit, but it wasnt like it was terribly painful.. it was so worth it..

too bad we didnt have a Vicks inhaler last time i rolled.. but, thanks to me, we did have the Vicks Vapo Rub.. and another friend did this thing to me called "peeling your face off" He put the Vicks on a wet wash cloth and heated the cloth up in the microwave until it was nice and warm. then he had me lay down and close my eyes and take three deep breaths breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth. then he put the wash cloth on my face, and kind of did motions like he was smothing out clay or something. then he slowly peeled the wash cloth off my face... it was awesome.. oh yeah, and i got a killer back and chest/tummy rub from my other friend :D