Vibrators?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by whereami, May 29, 2006.

1. whereami

whereami Member

Can a vibrator for anal stimulation do any long term damage to internal organs if use regularly? I just have a "makeshift" dildo now but was thinking about getting a bigger,thicker sized vibrator for some more fun & was wondering if anyone has ever heard of such a thing.

Thanks

2. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Highly doubt it.

3. StarShield

StarShield Member

I don't think so. The anus is an expandable muscle which progressively trained to take much bigger. Yep!

4. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

I've never heard of it happening, but that only means so much. Whatever you put in there, make sure that it has a wide base so that it doesn't get lost.

5. JI G

JI G Member

whereami YGPM (you got Private Message)

6. Strangeness

Strangeness Member

This is some what on topic but what kind of shops/stores would carrie "butt plugs"?

7. BuffFilmBuff

BuffFilmBuff Member

Adult bookstores would be most likely to have them. Type "butt plugs" into Google or another search engine and see what you find. Some people are a little embarrassed to go to stores like that, and some people live out in the sticks.

8. whereami

whereami Member

Yeah,there's a few stores around here & they do carry lots of different sized butt plugs. I never really had much interest in those. I always wanted something life-like such as a big rubber dick with veins & all,lol. But a butt plug,you can keep in there without anyone noticing which I think may be fun sometimes. Anyone ever do that? Go to work,the store,etc. with a plug in?

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

:eek:

10. JI G

JI G Member

buy them off the internet...

11. llamakarma

llamakarma Member

i wouldn't want to go out in public with a butt plug in, i'm quite...vocal when i'm aroused :&

12. Someguy1111

Someguy1111 Member

I read about long term fisting or excessive stretching causing hemmoroidal problems and can lead to having to have a surgery on your anus that is very painful and embarrassing because the only way it can be caused it widening out the muscle too much.

I was curious of the same question you had because i wanted my gf to fist me but i read that and now i think I may only have her do it once or twice, but still stickin with a pretty big sized dildo without havin problems.

13. LJDV

LJDV Member

Hm...I find regular dildoes to be more stimulating and they just feel better. I don't like the way vibrators feel inside me. But I don't think you can have any long term damage from a vibrator they would sell in an adult toy store.

14. Someguy1111

Someguy1111 Member

Vibrators are just plain fun. Dildos too tho

15. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Damn why do these ancient threads keep getting brought up?

16. wilnva

wilnva Member

lol

17. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

sounds funny, but the amount of people that go to emergeny each year with objects lodged in their rectums are huge
    S

18. wilnva

wilnva Member

true it just makes me giggle

19. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

theres been a case of a man that was wheeled in after getting a toilet brush stuck up there, he had to bend over on al fours on the strecher and it was stuck at the brush end, wonder how he's going to explain that
    S

20. saaaraaa15

saaaraaa15 Member

o fuck ale macie tematy :/ wibrator! phi :p pewnie nie rozumiecie co ja piszê, ale to ju¿ wasz problem bo ja english œwietnie rozumiê :D a wy Polish pewnie nie!! :p