Vibrating butt plug

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by SMcDaniel001, Aug 9, 2022.

1. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

Okay. So I’m a 55 year old bisexual (closet) and lately I feel like I’m going through a second puberty. This time my penis isn’t the one steering the ship, it’s my anus. I’m horny 24/7 for something up my rear. I get weak in the knees at the grocery store when I pass by the cucumbers and sausages.

I want a good quality vibrating and maybe even stroking butt plug that I can wear discreetly during the day. I know they tend to be loud but let’s say it’s the end of the day and I’m alone in the office and I have 30 minutes to kill. I’d like to switch this thing on and get a naughty feeling in the workplace. Maybe get good and creamy and splooge the inside of my boxers.

The vibrating butt plugs on Amazon all look fantastic but experience has showed me that those cheaply made toys usually don’t hold up well. $40 isn’t going to break the bank but if I get it and end up really liking it, I’d really like for it to last a while.

I did once have the vibrating and expanding butt plug. That thing was FANTASTIC! Maybe I give one of those another look again. Can you guys make any recommendations?

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I'd recommend any Aneros brand. Maybe the Vibe.

BiSal and Bob Danger Roberts like this.
  3. DarNY

DarNY Members

Thanks. I’ll keep those in mind. Been on my mind to dabble in one.

4. Andy00

Andy00 Members

I owned a Edge by Lovense.. pretty big and not easy to get used to, but it works!