Very Odd Sensation While On Pure LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by TobascoSweet, Feb 19, 2019.

1. TobascoSweet

TobascoSweet Members

The first time I’ve took lsd it was the most amazing trip ever, felt great, no odd sensations, I was happy and it was pure euphoria, the next 2-3 trips after that were alright kinda weak but they weren’t bad at all by any means. Ever since those trips I’ve began to experience an odd sensation everytime I trip. My body begins to get really itchy all over kinda like I have dry skin everywhere, my back, legs arms, neck. Wearing loose clothing helps but still the sensation is still there and it completely ruins the trip. It’s all I think ab the whole time and it never used to happen before. I always go into them with a good mindset and I’m always prepared before. Idk if it’s just a reaction to the drug or if it’s just implanted in my head. I’ve tried solutions like making sure I was cleanly shaved, showered, wearing the most comfortable clothes I can and so on. I want to trip again for reasons I’m trying to find solutions to problems in life and try to open my mind back up after going through a really rough time in my life. Would be great too know if anyone has any solutions? It’s always been from trusted sources and the tabs have always been tested before hand.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

This has never happened to me. Maybe since your brain is so active it is stimulating sensations in your skin?

3. TobascoSweet

TobascoSweet Members

I’m not sure at all what it could possibly be. That would make a lot of sense, I’ve also thought maybe I have dry skin and that’s amplified by taking the lsd and also the type of clothing I wear, like loose non form fitting helped a little bit too.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

I didn't write the PubMed article.