Vertigo?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by volatileBunny, Jan 2, 2005.

1. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

Do any of you guys ever get vertigo (at least I think it's vertigo) when you're fairly high and close your eyes? When I'm pretty stoned I can close my eyes and concentrate on balancing my head right in between my shoulders. When I let it slip forward or back a little, It feels like I'm falling and spinning at the same time until like a shiver goes over my whole body and everything is still again.

I do this just about every time I smoke, but none of my friends know what the shit I'm talking about. Any of you experienced this?

2. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Never when I'm high, but when I'm incredibly drunk... yes.

3. MysticSnowcone

MysticSnowcone Member

Damn. Yes. When i close my eyes sometimes it's just like... everything feels like im spinning and shaking. whooh.

4. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

its happened before. I dont think its vertigo but sometimes when i close my eyes when im really stoned i feel like im falling, its cool though.

5. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

I got vertigo one time, and it was actually vertigo.

I was drinking a shitload of ginseng tea a day, and by the end of the week I ended up finding out i had vertigo.

When im really drunk/stoned and I close my eyes and shit starts spinning...we just call that "the spins"

6. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

Yea it happens to me a lot. I think its because I have an especialy low tolerance or something. But yes I've had it happen to me and it still does sometimes, it even happened to me once at the dentist. I was 9 or 10 and I was really scared of getting a shot so they doped me up on NO2 or laughing gas. I closed my eyes and it felt incredible. I remember there was a poster of dolphins swimming around the moon hung on the ceiling for you to look at while they opperated, cleaned or whatever and I jsut thought it was amazing. But thats a whole different story.

7. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

When I got my wisdom teeth out right after the operation was fucking *nuts*! I remember getting the shot (it wasn't NO2) and then next thing I know I'm laying on a couch or something and the room is melting around me!

What is vertigo then? What I'm talking about is like the spins when you're drunk, only it feels like the spinning accelerates until it like evens out or something...

sorry, it's hard to explain...