Venus and Mars Signs

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ichigo_fizz, Jun 3, 2004.

1. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

I'm sure there've been plenty of mentions about this all over this forum, but in a chart, if a guy has Mars in a girl's Venus and vice versa, there's supposed to be an attraction factor there, am I right? o.o

2. spinelli

spinelli Member

Yes, very true
    and Iv'e found it to be quite spot on. It would be interesting to look into to. To find out exactly why it is

3. Spinner

Spinner Member

Well I have Mars in Aries and Venus in Libra.
    :sunglasse

4. spinelli

spinelli Member

Well that could possibly mean you are more Aries and Libra than your sun-Scorpio.

5. Spinner

Spinner Member

But not only do I have sun in Scorpio, I have a Scorpio rising. Does that still make me more Aries and Libra than Scorpio?

6. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Rally i don't know if you answerd my question all ready but there was this girl i knew we almost became good freinds, anyway i found out that she has mars in tarus while i have venus in tarrus

any suggestions??? she got my attention she started talking at me and well i starting talking back vary physicall.

Its was back in science i wear glasses(gemini trait) and well she assumed and she still does today that i was some genius and that she had enought of dumb people.

I saw her as a hot typical aries.

We talked for a bit we where school friends, i didn't want to go the next step but after looking in to what her chart may look like i'm starting think maybe i should have.

7. spinelli

spinelli Member

This astrological aspect does not exactly mean that u will be compatible together. It suggests that u will both have an automatic, natural sexual attraction for eachother. So the best insight this astrological influence can give u on this past encounter is yes, she was feeling it too

8. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

thanks, actually i've been trying to look at composite charts in particular i'm trying to compare people.

So then whats more important then for comptablity
    1)rissing sign, Sun sign, moon sign.
    2) Overall placment example venus in mars in right places
    3)Planets are inconjuntion and are within 10 degrees

oh and going back to what i said she wasn't the only aries girl to get me thinking.

I rember i had an aries coworker at my first job, she was vary freindly and pleasnt to have around.

9. Spinner

Spinner Member

You still haven't answered my question, Spinelli?

10. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

But i thought that your rissing sign, sun sign and moon sign make up the most of you???

If thats the case then if one where to look at my chart they whould think i whould be a mixbread. I have all elements in my chart.

11. Spinner

Spinner Member

I have all elements inmy chart,too!
    :D

12. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Does that mean to say we are both well rounded people and what about the venus and Mars sign's.

13. Spinner

Spinner Member

What do you mean?

14. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I mean having all elements in you for example having the sentimental feelings that a water sign may have while having the fireiry furry a fire sign may have the intellectuall and communication skills a air sign may have...

you get the idea.

15. Spinner

Spinner Member

Oh, now I get it.

16. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

aye, i thought Venus and Mars were primarily relationship aspects and sun, moon and mercury were personal placements for ... well everything else. i guess that'd include your rising sign too. gah you people get me so confused! >_<