Venus 2000

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by MartNorth, Mar 22, 2019.

1. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Any users here?
    Being retired tring to wear one out but seems to be one well built machine

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’ve always wanted one, but it’s a bit more money than I’m willing to part with.

3. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

hear you on then cost. However, if you truly like just sitting back and enjoying unlimited pleasure letting your imagination come with. with different things to try, it's actually cheap entertainment as there is very little upkeep cost. If you decide you prefer using oils, like almond oil, for Lub instead of water based lubes you'll need to repack the liner about every 30 hours, Three and half bucks, whoopee. I've used mine a lot over the past years and it still works and sounds lie it did new. Look at it as an investment, not an expense.

4. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I did buy and use the receiver, was hoping to buy the machine but never did.

5. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Never heard of this before. I’ll have to look into it.

6. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Looks like a lot of fun but at almost a grand I’ll give that one a miss. If I was a single bloke with no sex life then I’d entertain the idea. I’m getting plenty of regular sex and have a fleshlight and my hands for when I’m alone which is just fine.