Venting -- Take your chance

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by TerminalMadness, May 31, 2004.

1. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Here are things I'm gonna vent about:

-Close minded, ignorant people
    -People whose life seems to be their cell phone
    -People whose only goal is to make a lot of money

Those are the only ones I can think about now.

2. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

i agree beach bum on the money one.....

i guess it wouldnt help if i said theres a class they teach in school that is dedicated to making sure that money is the sole life goal of the youth....

i am sorry for being a whiney downer.

oh i know ill vent some more

i hate when i make an ass out of myself.
    and whiney downers.

ok im done.

3. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

ooh lemme vent

ok the girls (who are getting younger each time i see them) with the short short mini skirts on from abercrombie and the tiny shirt and the high heels and the burberry bag and the cell phone with their friend walking through the mall

people who eat really loud so loud you can hear the spit and them opening their mouth and chewing

people who chew with their mouth open

sticky hands/ sticky anything

annoying cell phone rings

the guys that honk and whistle and cheer as they drive by when i walk the dog (i was gonna yell and cuss but little neighbor kids)

umm burnt popcorn

people who breath loud or talk weird so you can hear their spit

people who blow their smoke right in your face

the little 9 year olds wearing mini skirts and lookin really precocious like a 17 year old preppy girl what happened to the little girls wearing little knit sweaters and barbie underwear and clothes from target

and i especially hate those stupid bags people carry under their armpits

seriously whats the point does it catch your sweat or something so you ahve to empty it out at the end of the day UGH i just wanna rip it off of their ARMS@

wow i feel much better now!

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i agree compleatly

so here are things that i dislike that i want to vent about
    -people who judge other people by looks or race

-people who start wars...grrrr

-people who fight in wars beliving that war right

-people who are snooty

-people that are down all the time and just want to bring you down

-people!!!

EDIT... i dont remember writing this... i musta been tripping!

5. bjorky

bjorky Member

6. physicalxgraffiti

physicalxgraffiti Member

i hate when someone sighs because you said something they disagree with, like they just shake their head, roll their eyes and sigh.
    or when you say something weird and people look confused and say, "umm...okay?" i HATE that!
    also really lazy people that have to take elevators when there's nothing they NEED it for, or people that like to do the least amount of walking possible.
    and one more...people that talk ridiculously loud just because they're on a cell phone.

7. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

~ Sleeping next to a person who snores loudly (which he can't help but it still sucks).

~ People who yell from cars when you're on foot.

~ When people waste food (used to be a waitress).

~ When instead of opening up the dumpster people just dump their trash right next to it. (Happens all the time at my building)

8. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

Some of this stuff really made me laugh. :D
    Thanks!

I must say, I agree to some (vocab excluded) :
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I'm with you!

oooh I want to tear down those sites!!!

*AND seriously this is the last one.......people who are really nice to you when you're alone, but as soon as someone you like is around, they act like you're the biggest idiot ever and you always do stupid things....that honestly makes me cry when i'm by myself......people are such assholes. this is gonna make me start a whole new thread..... :([/QUOTE]
    EEEEWWW...you just made it worse. I can add to this:

- When during lunch/dinner somebody needs to go to the restroom which just so happens to be right NEXT to the dining table!! NO OTHER!!!
    And then you hear them go in...and hear them make some noise ( *ahem* or *sigh* ) and then *twinkle twinkle* or even *plump*, then the toilet flushes. It gets better when they don't wash their hands and continue eating.

- People that are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired, oh, just soooooooo weak and tired. "Oh honey, please *mumblemumble*" all quiet and whispery. Sadly, it almost made me go on the edge and I wanted to yell "SHUT UUUUUUUUUP AND LET HER GO TO BED SO SHE WILL!!!!" the other day. ( NOTE: this is very rare in the english language. BUT it is so COMMON in other languages like German where the vocabulary together with the image of a pouted face being tired and mumbly just makes one go INSANE....So you may not get this if you don't come from the BG....:( )

- the prostitutes/sluts in the daily newspaper!! all naked, posing, and it saying something SICK next to them like "'oooh....this summer is sooooo hot...' - [name] wants somebody to help her out of her clothes so she won't be too hot this summer! And incase that doesn't help, well, she has ice cubes stached in her freezer." AAAHHH!!! If I were aloud to burn those newspapers I would!!!!

- People getting drunk, partying, and start screwing at the beach while I'm TRYING to sleep.

- A Guy playing, or having his face slobbering and dug into some girls naked breast at the beach. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!

Sure I love them all, but PLEASE!!!! STOP IT PEOPLE!!!!

9. Leesah

Leesah Member

Disrespectful guys who think they can just walk up and grab your tits or ass, and they think you love it pfffffffft ā€“ what do they think Iā€™m gonna say? oh yeah you just grabbed me? Lets root right now!

Girls who think taken men are fair game. Especially if this certain girl works with you, is super nice to your face and then you walk round the corner to see her shaking her tits at your man grrrrrrrr

I agree with the snoring thing, I have recurring dreams of woodmen sawing down trees ā€“ siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh-

10. The God of Hats

The God of Hats Member

Don't you feel like a total retard when this happens? I do, and I also feel like the other persons a retard, and everyone is and it's all upsetting and stuff.

11. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

I guess Im simple...but I only have 2 things to vent about...cruelty and Hate...either directed at humans or animals....it really hurts me to see it....and to hear people verbally tear each other apart over religion or sexual issues...when all they have to do is open their minds...and maybe just listen......its sad.

12. Lady Fi

Lady Fi Member

Yes, animal cruelty is probably the thing i hate most. It makes me cry, lots.

13. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

i love life. so there

14. ripple

ripple Member

Im not keen on people who AREN'T vegetarian saying hunting is wrong and cruel, when the hunted animal will be eaten. I mean, what is their argument? That its ok to kill and eat animals if they are kept on an overcrowded farm first and can be bought in a plastic wrapper, but not if they are wild and cute looking!

15. sun_heart_girl

sun_heart_girl Member

16. SugarStash

SugarStash Member

touchy feely strangers who wanna touch your hair, coat, whatever...

NIGHTMAREHIPPYGIRL I whole heartedly agree with you on this one. I have ass-length hair and random strangers are constantly coming up behind me and touching it or braiding it. And then my DH wonders why my hair is usually in a bun when we go out!

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i would have to say being surrounded by a culture that romantacizes and rewards trying to impress each other, and the pseudo-sophestries of excitement addiction, while denying and encouraging to the point of virtualy demanding, denyal of the connection between priorities and probabilities.

=^^=
    .../\...

18. SugarStash

SugarStash Member

One more. People who say totally prejudiced things and then justify it by saying either 1.) "I'm not racist, I have a friend who's Black, middle eastern, indian, asian, gay",...etc. OR 2.) "No, no,no, see there's a difference between black people and niggers just like there's a difference b/t white and white trash." Are you Fucking kidding me??? God that drives me bugshit!!!! Firstly, If you have a friend of the race or orientation that you're bashing, I bet you don't say those things to them. And secondly, trying to categorize racism???? WTF??? It's terrible whether you're saying it about 1 person of that race/orientation or all the people of that race/orientation!

I feel much better now. Had to deal w/ a really rude asshole today and he made me need to vent.

19. SugarStash

SugarStash Member

BTW I'm sorry if my use of the N-word offended anyone. I really hate the word, but I was directly quoting the idiot I spoke to today.

20. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

Nobody else will say it, so I will, because I can...I hate when black people use the 'n-word'. Actually, any kind of reverse racism on the part of black people pretty much annoys me.