vegetarians on weight watchers

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by squawkers7, Jan 17, 2005.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Are their any vegetarians here that have tried the weight watchers diet?
    I was just curious about how difficult it was to stick to the WW core plan while being a veggie.
    My aunt & I just joined weight watchers on Saturday and I'm still trying to work out the differences between the 2 eating plans. (core & flex)

2. ODESSAWEST

ODESSAWEST Member

however I have been wondering the same thing I am a strict vegan but do not have a lot of time to exercise and I have found that as I start to lose lbs I seem to find time to tone so I too am looking for a diet plan preferable with support that will work for vegans well vegetarians I can adjust for vegan myself good luck in your efforts and keep us posted

3. Tarka Dhaling

Tarka Dhaling Member

Try the slimming world plan is great for vegans

4. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

where do I find info on the slimming world?

5. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

According to PETA veg*ns are never fat.

6. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I had to lose 40 pounds after my second baby in a row and on weight watchers I actually lost it and the whole time I was a veggie! I suggest doing the online version. They cater to you and give you veggie recipes, veggie support boards and its just cheaper and able to be done on a busy schedule! Good luck. WeightWatchers.com points counter is the best thing I ever tried.