vegetarian potheads

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by wiuf, Apr 4, 2007.

1. wiuf

wiuf Member

moral reasons, but now I don't even need a reason. in spite of the fact that I think meat tastes absolutely great, it's been so long since I've eaten any that the thought of eating a dead animal turns my stomach.

2. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

moral

3. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

ethical/religious reasons for being vegan. the health aspect also, but that fits in with my religious/philosophical ideas. Also environmental reasons... but that too fits in with my religious reasons.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

purely for animal rights reasons, and environmental reasons. i could be healthy eating meat if i wanted, but i choose not to. though health is a big thing in my life.

5. Raisin Doobie

Raisin Doobie Member

where i live, they hold a local farmers market every week, and there's a local organic food store just down the road, so it's quite easy for me to obtain local organic vegan food.

6. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

Im a vegan pothead. Try to only eat fruits and veggies. Im solely this way for moral reasons, the health benefits are simply that- benefits. I dont understand why when meat eaters see/hear vegans they automatically try to assert their position, and try to bash on our/my lifestyle. Im certainly NOT hating on any meat eaters, but they constantly dig at me, and say "you know ur chewing gum" or "that candle- bees wax, you hypocrite"- No one's perfect, im just trying to purify myself as best i can, cant do everything. Also man, i chew wrigleys gum- aint no animal products in that!

7. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Sig speaks for itself. Health, moral, politcal reasons. Not just meat, but really any fast food or other iffy shit. Wal-mart's 'organic' section was recently revealed to be unregulated asian imports, so go figure. And I drink nonorganic milk usually, just because I need something to wash down the soy protein shake mix and the good milk costs twice as much. Maybe go vegan some day, but at this point i'm comfortable with my role in the hypocracy that we all take part in.

8. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

When I was on my strict weight lifting routine, which I'm about to revert back to, I had to eat meat and loads of carbs because I was burning so many calories it was coming out of my muscle. I eat meat but I'm very picky about it; I won't eat the skin, it must be ultra-lean, etc. And it must be bbq!

9. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

vegan pothead here!... (for environmental, moral, and health reasons.)

10. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

I'm a veggie, only for about three months though. Can't see it changing any time soon.

I'd like to say I'm not a pothead. I believe I will not be one in the near future, but right now I would probably fall under the category of pothead, truth be told. Whatever :)

11. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

12. Willy_Wonka_27

what kind? cucumber? carrot?

13. hemphippie

hemphippie Member

vegetarian here!!

14. jack pine

jack pine Member

Vegetarian for 19 years now for environmental, health, and ethical reasons. About 99% of my diet is strictly from plants the other 1% is from organic goat cheese.

15. cleveland pothead

cleveland pothead Member

i just dont see how the fuck you can smoke a blunt and not eat meat

16. mortes

mortes Senior Member

I'd honestly rather have a blunt and a sweet tea than a blunt and meat, that would be disgusting I think, and I'm even an omnivore.

17. wiuf

wiuf Member

I was actually high when I realized I couldn't eat meat anymore. I was quite high with some friends and we were watching Wonder Showzen and all the revolting slaughterhouse footage with the children's commentary totally threw me. then I noticed a girl there was eating chicken, and I went to the bathroom and threw up. :)

18. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

Vegan toker right here.
    "I just dont see how the f you can smoke a blunt and not eat meat" Wait. Why? That is completely illogical.
    Toke that shit, eat locally and vegan and chill out.

19. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

quadrapalegic

20. Willy_Wonka_27

if i tossed him in the water would his name be bob?
    if i hung him on the wall would his name be art?
    if i laid him in front of my door would his name be matt?
    would it... would it?