Vegas Baby, *&^%ing Vegas

Discussion in 'Nevada' started by JohnStossel, May 15, 2004.

1. JohnStossel

JohnStossel Member

Hey

I found this site recently and posted a Vegas thread. checked back today and all was changed.

Anyhow, I'm trying to get it all going again. I'm brand new to Vegas and looking for some new people (peeps) to hang out (chill) with. I'm 20 and looking for other college aged kids (dropouts encouraged).

I'd love to meet a local girl, but guys are great to to show me around and smoke a few bowls with.

I love reading, movies, and want to explore the local hiking trails. So someone local, please respond! Let's do this city Fear and Loathing style!

2. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Okay. I'm replying. I may be a bit older than you, and I don't get out much. But! I'm only about two blocks from The HARD ROCK hotel. PM me if ya want...

3. MattInVegas

If you want to get a thread started, you have to check it a little more often.

(Bump!)

4. JohnStossel

JohnStossel Member

!!!
    Sorry, you're right. Just noticed it again today when your reply brought it back to the top. The Hard Rock, eh? Aren't Carson Daly and Howard Stern both there right now? I don't get out much either. that's the problem.

Anyhow, in a coupla months I'll be 21, and we can grab some beers. Thanks for replying!

5. MattInVegas

I don't know who's playing right now. My problem is that I can't walk that far without having to stop & sit for a few minutes, 3 times in the short distance. I had an Angioplasty done last July, and my blood circulation sucks because of it. (Angioplasty, is where they put this little baloon in an artery in my leg, and snake it up to my heart to expand a spot that was clogged, and caused a heart attack.) Bummer. huh?!

6. JohnStossel

JohnStossel Member

Total bummer, man.
    Do you at least try to get some medical mj out of the deal?

7. MattInVegas

Right now, I'm fighting with Social Security for Disability. Hey. If all esle fails, Addicts get about $800 amonth. I'll tell 'em I'm a drunk! LOL! I haven't had a taste of herb since October 2003... Bone dry, and broke sucks.

8. MattInVegas

My old Hook-Up might still be able to fix me up, but, I'm broke.

9. JohnStossel

JohnStossel Member

Just thought I'd bring this back to the top. So how ya doin, Matt?

10. MattInVegas

I'm GOOD man. I have my OWN Forums, (Click My Pic!) And we're trying to get our own Domain! (http://www.mattinvegas.com) don't click that YET!
    C'Mon over to the forums, we'll chat. Maybe get together, and I'll buy ya a beer.
    YOU bring Mary Jane, if she's around. ;)

11. MattInVegas

Let's continue this over THERE, John.
    This thread only seems to be for YOU, and ME. anyway. We're alone in Vegas.

12. MattInVegas

John. I have to run some errands Saturday. Call me around 4:00 PM instead of 3:00. Okay?
    Thanks.
    I'll buy the brew.

13. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

My sister lives near Las Vegas

14. MattInVegas

Vegas is a lonely place for folks like us. Hippies I mean. And guys that prefer fat chicks.

15. Bug.Man

Bug.Man Banned

C'mon! There are no guys that PREFER fat chicks, are there? I mean, that's all they can get, right? That was always my impression.

16. MattInVegas

No, I prefer them fat. At least #150. I could get a blonde weighing in at 110 if I wanted. I just don't want that. Just like you don't want a fat one.

17. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

heck Matt, if she's 110 she a showgirl, right?
    all that false image beauty (not to say there isn't some organic beauty underneath)

18. Booty.Man

Booty.Man Banned

I prefer them slim and in shape. It just reflects on their self image when women take care of themselves and usually shows in other aspects of their lives.

19. BobbinBecca

BobbinBecca Member

Oops I clicked it :)
    How come your counter has over a million hits when it's spanking new?

Well, I'm going stir-crazy in Utah I'll hit y'all up for company if I escape to Vegas for a weekend.

20. MattInVegas

I'm not saying there isn't. All I AM saying is I like 'em a bit bigger than some guys do.