Vaporizer from amsterdam

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by SyZyGy, Jun 4, 2004.

1. SyZyGy

SyZyGy Member

Im going to be going to Amsterdam in september with my parents and sister. My nice bong just broke and i am seriously considering purchasing a vaporizer there. I know i would not be able to smoke out of it at all if i wanted to have any chance of getting it back through customs. Provided i DO NOT smoke out of it, do you think all wuold be well. Would they ask questions about it and give me crap, i couldnt have them pulling out a vaporizer from my luggage in the airport and making it public to all that i have it.

If i would be able to get it back, where do u suggest i purchase it, and which one?

much thanks :)

2. marko

marko Member

Buy one mail order - probably safest.

3. canfordcliffs

canfordcliffs Banned

http://www.air-2.com/

You will have NO problems at customs if you are stopped as long as it hasn't been used, they are not illegal, just expensive!

Check ebay also.

4. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

It all depends on what country you fly back to. UK is OK.

5. yayarea925

yayarea925 Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone know hows to maintain their vapes in a condition where they never break or go out...ive gone through 2 so far, a guy from Vape support guy had told me that these vapes are made to keep and leave on without turning them off, that shit gets pretty damn hot thouhg...even if i leave it on low temp...If you guys have any suggestions, plz let me know...thanks folks.