vaginal discharge

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by 60'slover15, Jun 3, 2007.

1. 60'slover15

60'slover15 Member

What is Vaginal Discharge and is it bad if you have unprotected sex a day after it and dont cum in her but cum out side of her and then go back in?

2. LOLkTHX

LOLkTHX Member

Um... Vaginal discharge? Any secretion from the vagina. Unprotected sex? Not a good idea unless she's on the pill, even if you pull out.

I'm still confused as to what you're asking about discharge, though. Was it a different color or consistency from the usual fluid? If so she needs to get that checked out.

3. Balloonatic

Balloonatic Senior Member

60slover15 - youre a damn fool

vaginal discharge is normal regardless if you pull out or whatnot it aint going to make a difference. i dont think you understand that discharge doesnt have much to do with sex. but yeah wrap it up before you smack it up buddy

4. LOLkTHX

LOLkTHX Member

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but your method works as well. ;)

Anyway, don't tell the poor kid that discharge doesn't have much to do with sex since he's obviously ignorant about the subject. The fluid produced from arousal is considered a discharge and has everything to do with sex. I gotta say, if you haven't previously encountered this you must have experienced some massive chafing with your condom-less penis, 60's lover.