Vaginal changes after having 4 - 5 children?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Tarp, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Tarp

Tarp Member

Beyond the pure feel-good sexual aspect, I find the entire process of reproduction fascinating, from the chemicals released during arousal, to pregnancy, and birthing. It is also interesting to me how having children affects the physical characteristics of some women, and how it doesn't others. Considering genes and the many lifestyle variables, the variances in change should not surprise me. Yet it does. I am particularly taken back when a woman who has had 4 or 5 children doesn't look much different than she did before having any. And then, I can't help but wonder, beyond the perverse thoughts, what changes do or do not take place in areas that can not be seen. Vaginas.

For the woman who have given birth to 4 - 5 children, or for guys who are married to the mother of 4 - 5 children, what is it like? There is the age old assumption that the vagina has been loosened or wrecked after that many pregnancies. But I know better than to assume things. Is there a general occurrence? In other words, after that many kids, is it pretty much guaranteed the woman's vagina will have physically changed? Or, as can be physically seen in some women who look as good after 5 kids as they did before, are some vaginas just as unchanged?

2. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

I have not had the pleasure of being intimate with a women who has given birth to 4+children, but on the question of general good looks, those that keep them and those that don't. A great indicator is to take a look at your prospective sex partner and then make a comparison of her mother. This is a very accurate way of trying to gauge what your partner will look like in the years ahead. To back this up I attended a 50th class school anniversary when we left this school at 15, so everyone was over 65 and it turned out I could place 90% of the girls by remembering what their mothers looked like! This compared to about 50% of the male's. I have never personally had the courage to ask a mother/daughter to lift up their skirt and compare notes!

Tarp likes this.
  3. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

This might answer some of your questions, you can read the full article on Self.com but most of the other things listed are more temporary changes right after childbirth.

"Your vagina after pregnancy may be a bit wider (or it may not be).

While your vagina and vaginal opening typically shrink back down after stretching during a vaginal birth, having a big baby, a baby with a big head, or several vaginal deliveries could make it less likely to go back 100 percent, Dr. Ross says. The result: Your vagina might be slightly wider than it was in the past. This is by no means something that will definitely happen, but some people do report feeling this way after childbirth. Even if it does happen to you, you may not pick up on it much, or you might. Sometimes, a tampon is actually the giveaway.

“Some women notice tampons may not stay inside the vagina like they used to before having babies,” Dr. Ross says. “A slender or regular tampon may be out of the question to use comfortably and may fall out more easily.” It’s not that you put in a tampon and it shoots out of your vagina—instead, it may slowly slide out a bit while it used to just stay put. Like the other changes on this list, this can be a normal part of how your vagina changes after childbirth (although, again, it doesn't happen to everyone).

You may perceive weaker vaginal muscles post-childbirth as having a looser vagina, in which case Kegel exercises may help strengthen your vaginal muscles a bit."

Tarp and 6Sailor9 like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Hopppy, 6Sailor9 and Tarp like this.
  5. Tarp

Tarp Member

Thanks. I read the same article prior to posting. I have not found anything on the Net that talks more specifically about many childbirths, other than changes that can happen to the pelvic floor. From my own observations, there are other and obvious physical changes too which I believe might go beyond what could be explained by lifestyle changes. To the vagina though? That might remain a mystery.

Moon Goddess likes this.
  6. Tarp

Tarp Member

Things changed for my wife after one. Some of these changes occurred after childbirth, and others happened with time. After our child was born, my wife no longer experienced the painful cramps she would get after orgasms. Also, my penis used to hit her cervix before childbirth. Some times I would bottom out in her and she would experience sharp shooting pains. I do not know if the pain was the result of me hitting her cervix or not. I do not think so as we both enjoyed my penis rubbing on her cervix.

After one child, her cervix retracted, as if her vagina is deepened. My penis hasn't made contact with it since before our child. Before childbirth, the deepest she could accommodate was right around 7". Now, she can easily take 8".

Width wise, I can not tell if it has changed that much. If anything, I would say her muscles have relaxed a bit over time. She used to be consistent with kegal exercises. Not she does them sporadically.

No pun intended but I have a pretty good feel for her since we have been together for over 30 years.

Although I have no evidence outside of the above observations, I suspect it is more likely than not that having 4-5 or more kids would bring about some noticeable changes with a woman's vagina. Then again, if all the kids were had early on in the woman's life, perhaps those changes would not be so pronounced.

Just speculating.

Bocci, Moon Goddess and 6Sailor9 like this.
  7. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

There are actually devices that can be used to help with pelvic floor strengthening. Even one that has an app that lets you play video games with your pussy, lol. Maybe being more interactive, it would help her want to do her kegals. :)

Hopppy, Tarp and 6Sailor9 like this.
  8. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I do believe the vagina doesn't change enough to keep the father of those children from coming back again and again. If it does get wider it possibly feels better.

9. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I feel like many things contribute to the change at the same time none of them are any certainty. Childbirth age physical activity sexual activity I am certain CAN but no certainty in changing the look and feel.

10. klpic

klpic Member

I had a friend with benefits once who had had four kids. She still felt tight enough but did love being fisted. but her vag still felt a good fit round my dick when I was up her

6Sailor9 likes this.
  11. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Nice to know, but fisting I find unimaginable, especially regarding my own petite Asian Wife! I certainly would have no desire to fist my wife and it's something no woman has ever asked for either.

12. klpic

klpic Member

I assure you it was her request not mine. she loved it

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

Right before I learned about fisting, I was probably 46 or so… I was with this woman, a mother of two, grown up kids. She was already big vaginally and when she got turned on she would flow, cum like crazy, soak the bed. And when I was in her, when she was like that, it felt like she could handle 3-4 guys at once. I stopped fvcking her and would put 3-4 fingers in her easy. I remember thinking I could stick my whole hand in there easy.

14. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

If I had only known about fisting then