Vaginal bleeding after riding?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Treesa, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Treesa

Treesa Members

I just got back from horseback riding, and I had A no stirrup lesson. I was riding a new horse and quite an uncomfortable saddle. I could feel my crotch area hurting as I was trotting with my stirrup. I got home and there was an amount of blood in my panty - not period blood, i got off that 5 days ago. And I've also noticed that my labia has a small red swollen kind of "extra" lip in the middle. I've never experienced such bleeding or such a sore vagina before. I'm fairly sexually active and have given birth twice but this is like I lost my Virginity over again but extremely sore. Should I consult my gynecologist. Thanks

bijuana and Lawrence252 like this.
  2. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

You must have pinched your lips or something. Put some ice on it and I’m sure it will heal up fine in a week.

bijuana and Orison like this.
  3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I have Never Had a problem like this and I like riding my mules bareback or I ride in a Aussie style saddle.

curiousbear likes this.
  4. tee hee hee tee hee hee hee hee hee hee

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd say increased friction from the new saddle, akin to blistering in new footwear.

6. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

Wear padded bicycle shorts under your outfit next time. The extra padding will help.