Vagabond Vibe and a Calling

Discussion in 'U.S.A.' started by HashtagInterested, Nov 11, 2019.

1. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

Been around, close to my home town most my life. I've traveled some, but never stay in one spot very long. I guess the longest I ever lived in one place was maybe 5 years, yet still in same area of residence, other than a few places out of state for less than a year or two. I'm getting my vagabond vibe on again, but still don't know when I'll make my move, but … If I'm able and willing I will and likely before the spring of next year.

I don't know exactly where, but definitively somewhere if I go. Maybe find a balance between country and city, between hot and cold, between business and fun? Anyway, if you have recommendations and cool places to see, I might could use a leading … maybe not, but you never know until you know, but once you know you know … Ya know?

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Whereabouts are you from?

3. HashtagInterested

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm kind of the same way, i always get restless after a few years in one spot. unfortunately i got a career in the worst place i've lived, and nobody tells you that you can only relocate with an entry level job so i'm kind of stuck here unless i abandon the whole career idea.

5. HashtagInterested

Restless souls we be and I never even realized this about me until a couple three - four years ago. I woke up to snow this morning. It's a beautiful sight but damn cold. Heat, flame, …. something is needed to increase the heat on days like this. I'm at a gym at the moment. I guess a good work out would work just fine.

6. HashtagInterested

I thought maybe Cali, but like the misty sea … she may be a too tall order, because I'm a smoker you see? New Mexico? Maybe ...I think there I still have family, or maybe I'm Nevada bound, well … That's what grace is telling me. … and as the potter forms this clay and as the days go by, I'm not sure there's any other way, so no … I don't ask why.