Vaccinations

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by siri888, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morrow

morrow Visitor

He just can't help himself!

Causing and criticism of people, Tsk!

I want to know why he gets away with it?

2. because we are all such tolerant fuckers

morrow likes this.
  3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I wonder what David thinks got rid of smallpox.

4. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Aside from the fact that it has been disproven ad nauseam that vaccines cause autism, I think this is an extremely important point. I'd rather my child live. Some of these childhood diseases were lethal. It's a non-argument either way.

Meliai, morrow and Noserider like this.
  5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

David0301 likes this.
  6. morrow

morrow Visitor

Aerianne likes this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Fucking Brits and their common sense vaccination policies....

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

What can I say? :)

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Amazing how hand washing eradicated smallpox at the same time the vaccination was produced, eh?

ZenKarma likes this.
  10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Honestly its so ridiculus that vaccines are even up for debate. They're low risk, affordable (way cheaper than treating the actual disease at any rate), preventative medicine. Nuff said .

ZenKarma and morrow like this.
  11. David0301

David0301 Members

besides...

asmodean DONT lie , i have never had (and never will have) any health issue(s) . Because im a positive guy and love instead of hate. +I have always been on the healthy path ever since I can remember. No drugs,no alcohol. Exercising. Helping. Sharing Love. +Since 2016 I have been on an even more complete and healthier way of life. You can call it "living with the bio-circadian-rhythms" , meaning living in tune with the natural rhythms of your cells, that is going to bed before 10pm, waking up early, not eating anything after 7pm, not drinking during meals, distilling your water etc etc. These are the timeless secrets of health and rejuvenation. I have seen enough people going down the scary road and I dont want that. +So far I have posted more than 5 fotos here as proof , while you are only hiding and envying.

What you call "issues" is - as I mentioned - the eyeglasses,dandruffs,hairloss that I had before. Thanks for bringing it up. While most of you dont care about such things I do care about my looks. While most of you wear eyeglasses and are (getting) bald , I dont. Because I figured how to (naturally) repair anything you like. I studied hollistic medicine, read books. And now since I know the secrets of the body , I will never get bald in my life nor having to wear eye-glasses ever again, because I know what keeps hair/scalp/eyes healthy and vivid. Lets meet and talk in 30 years again ;-)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And After 152 Posts...... This Thread Still Clings To Life......Let It Die David.....Let It Die......:anguished:

Cheers Glen.

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Im sorry buddy..... I like to speak the truth!!

I am suffering with an auto immune disease which I believe was caused by this garbage I used to get when I was younger..... I hurt my immune system.......

On Vaccines, Adjuvants and Autoimmunity

Its all a money scam... TO MAKE PEOPLE SICK SO THEY HAVE TO GIVE $$$$$$$ TO BIG PHARMA!!!!!!!

They know how bad they are!!!

David0301 and Moonglow181 like this.
  14. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I spent much money to get one of the top holistic vets in the country for my Minxy cat here, who I am sure would not longer be with me had I not. She said one day Western medicine will catch up, as they over vaccinate their pets and make them sick and die early....Now my pugs are due for rabies shots again. She said no....their first ones were enough.....so i am between a rock and a hard place about it. Of course, I believe the holistic vet...She cured Minxy from having to get a shot every 6 weeks in order to eat....with just two visits.
    Common sense tells me she is right. problem is she is never here anymore....touring the country giving lectures and things.

I don't get flu shots....but hey, if you want to, go ahead. that is your business. No use arguing about it....is how I feel about it.

Dude111 and David0301 like this.
  15. David0301

David0301 Members

you have said it right,
    while being on the ball let me add:
    many other diseases have spread like wildfire exactly among those people being vaccinated. That way big pharma is assuring long term customers. Just as you mentioned dude111. Think polio was eradicated off this earth? well, think twice, it has just been given another name now "MS" . The symptoms of ms and pollio are very much the same. It has been shown that MS is spread among the people vaccinated against Polio. Coincidence? in places like nigeria and india where MS was literally unheard of - it is spreading like crazy among pollio-vaccinated. coincidence?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Dude111 likes this.
  16. David0301

David0301 Members

@Moonglow181 @Dude111

these bastards are wiping off people in africa with their vaccination agenda please watch this video. and btw there are many more videos on youtube if you type "vaccines killing africans"

Dude111 and Moonglow181 like this.
  17. morrow

morrow Visitor

Think polio was eradicated off this earth? well, think twice, it has just been given another name now "MS" . The symptoms of ms and pollio are very much the same.

Haha.. that's the silliest thing I've heard you say so far!
    Proof?

Ms is polio.. really? Looking forward to seeing your proof on this.. come on now.. let's see.. :D

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You are disturbingly wrong here. Perhaps you could share your source? It seems you don't know a lot on this subject, but just go with what you've found on the internet..!

19. David0301

David0301 Members

asmodean.... i never go blindy by what i find on the internet, i have been studying hollistic medicine for over 2 years now, i read books and research myself, its a beautfiul journey and i love it, so please dont accuse me of wrong things again

20. David0301

David0301 Members

crimes against africans by pharma vaccines , just watch

Dude111 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.