Vaccinations

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by siri888, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Peeps......There Is A Simple Solution To This Problem......If Nobody Replies To His Posts He Will Be

Left Talking To Himself......Eventually He Will Dissolve Into The "Void" He Has Shown Himself To Be......:expressionless:

Cheers Glen.

2. David0301

David0301 Members

ajajaj talking behind my back. chicks time to go out and get some fresh air. lets go...

3. David0301

David0301 Members

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Right?! Uggh I cant stand the arrogance of people who think they know better than scientists who have studied and worked for years just because they spent a few minutes reading Natural News

ZenKarma likes this.
  5. morrow

morrow Visitor

I apologise for calling you an idiot David, my emotions got the better of me. It will not happen again.

I hope the respect I give you now, is returned by you, and name calling, and snide remarks of people stops here

Morrow

YouFreeMe and ZenKarma like this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't give him any respect. He lost it all. I just ignore his insults and namecalling. Which is quite easy.
    Just counter an on topic post by focussing on the content. Then the only one who remains faulty is himself.

Crack a fun joke, much better. And doesn't pollute the thread.

Every new person who might read this thread can see clear which poster backs up their assertions and who acts consistently like a little child in response to solid criticism.

ZenKarma likes this.
  7. Asmodean

I'll quote these 2 posts to illustrate my point:

So yeah. Is this stuff really worth our time? I say Nuff said!

Keep it about the content. Don't get annoyed at nothing worthwile. Ignore it. Constructive criticism on actual content is much better :)

morrow likes this.
  8. David0301

David0301 Members

i can clearly see the .... different social-psychological-behavioral-patterns of some people in this forum during winter time. its cooolddd in england,canada,usa,holland right now , i know i know . In summer everything will be fine. That is why i have left europe. I need sunshine all day errday . For real.

9. David0301

David0301 Members

i admire people like you for having so much knowledge.,what you said is absolutely true and i have known. there is not a single epidemic disease that has been eradicated off this earth by vaccines. they declined by themselves prior to the mass inoculation. So many people here are brainwashed. it is sad to see that they cant research for themselves but only fall for headline news of cnn,abc,bbc . that is not hippie at all. the hippies i know are the total opposit. + polio and other epidemic diseases are still out there . they have just been given other names by the pharma industry - for marketing,strategical reasons.
    cnn,abc,bbc has become a new religion

10. David0301

David0301 Members

this is also another point i was keeping from posting. you said it right. viruses constantly change. the vaccine you have gotten is obsolete and therefore no more efficient. i remember our biology profesor warning us against vaccines. now i understand him.

a famous philosopher once said :
    " you can only get out of prison once you realise you are in prison. If you think you are free you cant get out."

11. David0301

David0301 Members

mann...you are a treasure chest in this forum. we need more people like you. im sorry but i have only read this post now.

reg. your post: absolutely true i was sad and shocked to see how babies in the US are being inauculated shortly after their (literally) birth. It made me almost cry. These people are being poisoned without realising it. I have read that in the US by the age of 9 a child has already gotten - was it 40 or 50 i forgot ? - mandatory vaccine shots. to me thats a violence of human rights. people should be able to choose whether they want that or not. (like in europe.)

i have seen how parents, who chose not to vaccinate their children , were brought before the criminal court. is this "freedom of rights" ?. further: schools, colleges , certain employers wont let them in if they can not proof to them that they have been vaccinated. that is big pharmas dictatorship in the us. no need to invade iraq or afghanistan . the enemy is within your country boo

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

In Winter.... The Only Problem I Encounter....Is Extreme Shrinkage.....:cry:

Cheers Glen.

ZenKarma likes this.
  13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i call bullshit on the 26 doses of vaccine in the first year....my kids had 1?????????.....you telling me every 2 weeks a vaccine is injected into all American children?....bullshit....total bullshit...pressed rat has no kids...he knows not

y'all aren't even worth a google search.....don't quote me i'm done

ZenKarma and scratcho like this.
  14. David0301

David0301 Members

it took me 1 minute to google the info (allthough i dont like copy and paste).

Can a daycare refuse an unvaccinated child?
    "All public elementary schools require proof of vaccination for children entering school, and most private schools do, too. ... But this didn't mean that all daycare centers or schools were required to accept all children. A private center or school may refuse entry to an unvaccinated child."

What vaccines are required for school?

Immunizations Required for Childcare and/or Family Daycare
    • Diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis (DTaP)
    • Inactivated polio vaccine (IPV)
    • Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR)
    • Varicella (chickenpox)
    • Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
    • Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV13)
    • Hepatitis B (Hep B)
    Are vaccinations required?

Each state (and DC) has its own vaccine requirements to attend public school. ... As of Aug. 22, 2014, all 50 states and DC require vaccinations for diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis; polio; and measles and rubella (49 states and DC also require mumps vaccination).Jul 8, 2016

What vaccines are required for babies?

2 months
    • DTaP: Diphtheria, tetanus, and acellular pertussis vaccine.
    • Hib: Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine.
    • IPV: Inactivated poliovirus vaccine.
    • PCV: Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine.
    • RV: Rotavirus vaccine.
    What vaccine is given at birth?

Birth to 15 Months
    Vaccine 2 mos 4 mos
    Hepatitis B1(HepB) ←2nddose→
    Rotavirus2(RV) RV1 (2-dose series); RV5 (3-dose series) 1st dose 2nd dose
    Diphtheria, tetanus, & acellular pertussis3(DTaP: <7 yrs) 1st dose 2nd dose
    Haemophilus influenzae type b4 (Hib) 1st dose 2nd dose
    11 more rows

source
    Birth-18 Years Immunization Schedule | CDC

so be quiet and stop lying
    number 2 you dont live in the US. You live in Canada. So shhhhh
    User @Pressed_Rat lives in the US.
    MY whole family (mothers side) lives in the US and i can confirm what user @Pressed_Rat and/or the CDC provided info say is true .

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  15. David0301

David0301 Members

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: well... it will get bigger, it will :wink:

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there is not even 26 places on the government card where you can enter information

Meliai likes this.
  17. Good morning peeps :)
    OK Carry on :D

rollingalong likes this.
  18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I looked at my son's vaccine card last night, he's done with his schedule until he has to get boosters in middle school. it definitely isn't 29.

And he didnt get toxic shock or autism either.

ZenKarma likes this.
  19. David0301

David0301 Members

these people are really funny, they want sources and links , then you show it to them and then they still doubtful, no wonder their life and health is so miserable , all this aggression and profanity in their text is for a good reason, f-r-u-s-t-r-a-t-e-d beings. hiding anonymous and throwing stones (at stones), happy people like me just ignore and pitty them, no need to cuss or be aggressive

20. Asmodean

Only because they don't hold up to scrutiny. But you're encouraged to keep backing up your assertions. Like most of us do.
    The bold part is another projection from your side. In most recent threads about health concerns you are actually the one who always state to have or had one or more health issue. All in all at this point more than the average person on here.

rollingalong likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.