Vaccinations

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by siri888, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

I don't get vaccinated and I rarely ever come down with anything, even in the presense of sick people, just as I know many who do get vaccinated like clockwork and they still get sick at various times throughout the year. Viruses constantly mutate, therefore when you get any type of vaccine, you are likely getting an out of date treatment. It's amusing when people act like prior to vaccines, that nobody ever lived past age thirty five or fourty.

farmerdon, David0301 and Dude111 like this.
  2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm still laughing over rat arguing against vaccines and then pointing out how rare polio is these days lol. I wonder why on earth polio is a rarity now. I guess we'll never know.

YouFreeMe, scratcho and newbie-one like this.
  3. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

Black Death is extremely rare, but it was solved by sanitation efforts. Perhaps sanitation efforts have something to do with why some diseases are unheard of, or next to unheard of? The former mayor of my town recieved brain damage from a series of immunizations she was recommended to take, prior to a trip overseas she was planning to go on, even the local newspaper mentioned vaccines as being the reason for her recent slip in health and her forced retirement. It matters not wether vaccines actually work or don't, there's an awfully large amount of risks being taken anytime anyone gets vaccinated. That measles outbreak said to have been traced to Disneyland awhile back, it's highly likely some of the victims had previously taken the MMR vaccine, since it's one of the most commonly recieved vaccines.

David0301 likes this.
  4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yes its sad,,,, They are hurting thier immune system with all this garbage and there is NO GETTING THRU TO THEM!! (They are brainwashed and being controlled and its sad)

Im glad you are not compromising yourself my friend!!

David0301 likes this.
  5. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

You're the brainwashed one, none of the shit you are spurting is at all connectable with the science of vaccinations. People are exposed to a far far greater number of foreign particles from routine tasks such as eating, drinking or going to the washroom, then they are from vaccinations. Those immune challenges we fight everyday are exponentially greater then the amount of antigens in any combination of vaccines.

2 people like this.
  6. Dude111

Im sorry but I AM NOT BRAINWASHED!!

David0301 likes this.
  7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Um... polio was on a steep decline well before the vaccine was introduced. As ElEyeJaw mentioned, a lot of it had to do with improvements in sanitation.

There is only one known cause of polio in the US today, and that is the Sabin oral polio vaccine (OPV).

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Actually, what you just wrote here sounds pretty ignorant and ill-informed. There is a difference between being exposed to germs which occur naturally -- which the body NEEDS exposure to in order to keep the body's NATURAL immunity working as it should -- and exposure to chemical preservatives, which in fact destroy the immune system (and the nervous system, and pretty much everything else in the body).

The chemicals and heavy metals found in vaccines are NOT naturally occurring, and the body is NOT in any way equip to process these toxins. The liver was not designed to process chemicals which are not found naturally occurring in the environment. The body recognizes them as TOXIC.

We have an immune system which is made to handle germs from food and going to the bathroom. We don't have an immune system designed to keep us protected from man-made toxins.

So what you said here makes no sense whatsoever, and it proves that you are in fact the one who is brainwashed and simply regurgitating propaganda you've heard without actually questioning it. The same goes for many of the respondents to this thread who cannot be bothered to question their own reality. I don't have time to waste arguing with you people, but I will set the record straight when people say things which are outright ignorant and disprovable.

1 person likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

look at who you are trying to convince...walk away Audrey...spurting shit is their profession...they live for it...tbh if you don't pay attention to actual doctors their debate sounds plausible lol

1 person likes this.
  10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

http://www.post-polio.org/ir-usa.html

There was a drastic decrease in polio cases in the 50s when the vaccine was introduced, from tens of thousands of cases a year to under 1000 in 1961 in the US. Sanitary conditions may have led to a gradual decrease, I'm not arguing that, but the vaccine essentially wiped it out.

Perhaps the people here who are calling others brainwashed should look up the statistics? Its not difficult.

1 person likes this.
  11. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

My experience has been that most of the anti-vaccine people are completely barking mad conspiracy theorists or otherwise immune to reason. Seriously, I can't believe how nuts these people are. They have absolutely no reluctance to cite a medical study in support of their arguments, when the very study they cite reaches the opposite conclusion.

If someone is uncertain about getting a vaccine for themselves or their kids, I'd be happy to offer them my perspective.

Otherwise, I see little reason to debate people who can't be persuaded.

3 people like this.
  12. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Members

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  14. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Vaccinate. Do you know how many of my unvaccinated friends tell me how they wish their parents had done it. Almost all of them (ok I don't know that many unvaccinated people but enough for a fair sample size I think) said that they were laid up in bed for weeks with some illness or another.

I think this article sums up what I have been told by most other unvaccinated people: http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/mom-vaccinated/story?id=28752338

As a vaccinated child I almost never got sick, except for a few strep throat incidents and chicken pox at the age of 3. I turned out tall, strong and healthy. I cannot say the same for the people I know who weren't vaccinated. I'm not saying the vaccines were the only factor involved (especially not the tall part I guess), but I do think vaccination is the smart coice.

2 people like this.
  15. Mattekat

Also, about the mercury issue....

There are different types of mercury. Methyl mercury, the kind in contaminated fishes is what can accumulate in your body and be toxic to you. Ethyl mercury is what they use in vaccines, it does not accumulate in the body, and is not really considered toxic.

1 person likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think vaccinations are an easy money scam. Lots of people complain they actually get sick after getting them because they've injected you with a virus. Now I get a bad cold maybe twice a year and if they're going to just give it to me in the first place??? Why'd you spend money on it? =\ but that just may be the flu shot. I think simple vaccinations are okay, like I was obviously vaccinated as a baby for things and then as a kid and guess what? I haven't had any problems. :D

farmerdon likes this.
  17. Dude111

BEST REPLY ON THIS THREAD!!

Unvaccinated people ARE LESS SICK than those who put this garbage into them!!

18. Mattekat

Can you please cite your sources if this is true? Some story about a mom saying her kid got sick after a vaccine doesn't count btw.

19. Sanibel

Sanibel Guest

I've often thought of creating and keeping immunity as being more involved than simply vaccines. I guess, In some states there isn't much of a choice any longer with whether to vaccinate or not. California just passed laws to this effect for example, if one is to attend school. Being able to work some suggest could be next. And when harm happens from vaccines, obtaining competition isn't easy. That has been disappointing to learn.

When i read into it, I found creating immunity is more involved than vaccines. I've seem research findings showing the large role that the often under appreciated public sanitary improvements and better nutritious foods played in ending major disease epidemics of the past.

With immunity, something often over looked too is we prescribe popular medications that in large part turn off the immune system. I thought this a nice article with mention on that. It begs the question, should these people be bared from school and work? I hope not, but with the way things are going, it makes one wonder.

"Autoimmunity: Drug Abuse"
    http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2015/07/autoimmunity-drug-abuse/

excerpt:

I guess my opinion is, I'm not against vaccines. But I'm not fearful of those that do not vaccinate.

I saw this article this morning about vaccination which I thought was a good read. it is in large part about the many contradictions seen with vaccines, disease prevention and public safety.

While Mandatory Vaccination Laws Are Enacted, Vaccine Injury Compensation Program Is Failing

http://articles.***********/sites/articles/archive/2015/07/21/failing-vaccine-injury-compensation-program.aspx

20. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Members

I honestly don't get it. Being from Europe, it's normal here to be vaccinated for a lot of diseases.
    I get my vaccinations every five to six years and I've never had any trouble with them, never got sick, never understood the big trouble you Americans have with it.
    Here, the only people who don't get vaccinated are mormons, Jews or Jehova's witnesses, and they need clearance from their personal physician first to do that. They also need to go on checkups more regularly when they're under 18 (by law).

I never understood the autism thing either. Checking out the news about it, and seeing where it came from (FOX News, shady low-detail "studies", even some satirical websites like The Onion were included in several articles I read who just didn't understand the satire...) I really have a hard time believing anyone sees the link between autism and vaccinations. But that's just my two cents. And I don't like to see people bicker and argue about something that has little to no effect on their personal life whatsoever...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.