Vacation Adventures

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by bob44044, Jul 23, 2015.

1. bob44044

bob44044 Member

Let here some stories about your vacation adventures. True stores only.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I went fishing at Mammoth Lake once. true story

2 people like this.
  3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Hmmmm, my husband and I got into a horse carriage accident in Indonesia, on Gili Air. It was on Christmas eve, and we and another couple we met hopped in the back of a horse carriage to go to a bar on the other side of the island. There were the 4 of us, and two drivers. They had hooked up a little sound system to the carriage, and the tunes were bumping. We were having a gay old time, belly laughing like kids as this thing trotted along. Then the horse tripped over a huge pothole, collapsed, and the carriage fell on top of it. I ended up with a HUGE bruise on my leg, and everyone was pretty shaken.

4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Once when I was visitng my grandma in Florida, she said she'd give me a dollar if I caught one of the lizards that ran around in her back yard.

Those lizards were so fast, after trying for an hour, I didn't even catch one. My grandma gave me a dollar anyway. True story.

5. killonly

killonly Banned

Wow! I think so. Sir

6. Dutch n Autumn

Dutch n Autumn Members

We went with another couple to Mira Vista Nustist Resort in Tucson, shared a room and had full swap with the couple.

hannah rasmussen likes this.
  7. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I once hit a raccoon with my car on the way home from Minnesota. It did $2300 worth of damage to my car and left me stranded in the middle of nowhere at 2:30 am 85 miles from home. I was pretty sure a big white kidnapper van was going to kidnap me and throw me in a well like Baby Jessica but come to find out they were just the people delivering newspapers. Wild and crazy night!

8. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Many years ago, my parents took me on vacation to Norway. As part of the vacation, we took an overnight ferry from Kristiansund to Newcastle.
    While on the ship I met this girl. First time I felt up a girl. :)

9. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

As far as "Free Love" adventures go, my favorite vacation was a camping trip with two other couples. We never swapped partners or any thing kinky, we just all had great sex outdoors within view of our friends.

10. Tommz47

Tommz47 Member

All of our real sexual adventures have been on vacations. We got into wife sharing in our mid 40s after meeting a nice man on a nude beach in Florida fifteen years ago. Since then we have returned to Florida to Playalinda, Haulover, or nude areas in Pasco County. An ankle chain and a couple of toe rings are enough to let men know she is approachable. We always use our rented place, for her safety mostly. No one around our conservative little northeastern town would believe what we do.

11. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

We went on a vacation in 2009 with a befriended couple. The first week nothing happened, but then they decided to start skinny dipping and ended up walking naked all the time.
    One day after drinking and a late night swimming session where they played a bit in the water it resulted in a massage which ended up in a hot fucking session with my wife.
    I got to film it while his wife was watching them.
    I've got the videos on xhamster, but I guess I'm not allowed to share it here....

12. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife and I won a vacation in Acapulco. The highlight was sex on the balcony one night. Montezuma's revenge struck my wife the next day, so no sex the rest of the week.

13. bob44044

bob44044 Member

VeryAnon, what was the video called on xhamster?

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yep. Give us links.

15. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

oh sorry, been away a long time. If you'er still interested look up the username Absanon on xhamster and request friendship to be able to see them.
    Send me a PM that you cme from hipforums :)

16. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

Had sex with my wife in a hot tub after dinner one night. The couple we were traveling with were in the pool next to the hot tub and another couple we had met earlier that day were across from us in the same hot tub.
    They watched, even though they couldn't really see anything because it was pretty dark and my wife was sitting on my lap with me inside of her. They seemed to enjoy the show, and came down to the beach the next day and laid in the sun with us.
    I would have swapped if my wife was into it. The girl was kind of that dirty girl next door type. Nice curves and an awesome set of boobs. They never brought up our sexcapades during the 3 days that we hung out together.

VeryAnon likes this.