Utah Rave Raided By Military!!!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by astrobreaux, Aug 23, 2005.

1. astrobreaux

astrobreaux "pan"

http://www.hraunfjord.org/whatreallyhappened/viewtopic.php?t=4556&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight= this is the link to the video of the military raiding a utah rave, where kids were beaten & tear gassed. this was a fully legal event. they even forced the property owner to leave her own property. there are lots of articles covering what happened on www.whatreallyhappened.com. the first link has the only video available and a set up to email lots of news reporting agencies at one time, to question why they are hiding this info from the public. please pass this information to all you know. peace and blessings, Pan

2. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

erm. Not working sorry.

Of course, this "news" comes from a conspiracy website, so I'd take it with a grain of salt...but I would have liked to see the video.

Alas...your linkage doth not work.

3. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You can use any bittorrent client, the torrent is at

http://bt.newsfrombabylon.com/btdownload.php?type=torrent&file=Utah_rave_troops_invade.mov.torrent

Not much to see- you hear the soldiers screaming at the DJs, then they appear in what looks like normal combat infantry dress. They seem to be first focus on shutting down the music, then you see about four of them working over some guy/girl in handcuffs.

It's ugly, but nothing you wouldn't expect in this fucking lousy excuse for a culture.

4. ChanginTimes

ChanginTimes Member

5. 1. they were tackling people, why didn't they tackle the cameraman (they were yelling about the camera they clearly knew it was there) and take his recording media?

I could go to nearly any army surplus store and get the gear to look just like that, as for the people extras are easy enough to get a hold of

conversly some of the servers look to be suffering D.O.S (denial of service) attacks, but that could just be high traffic, or it could just be the person running the website setting up fake dialogs.......

and really unless I see hear touch and talk to evidence, verifiable evidence I really don't think I can concretly believe this, I am inherently paranoid so I will likely log this away as one more piece of information to keep for later to use should I ever see anything similar in person, but that being unlikley well yeah.... just unlikely.....

6. mellow

mellow Eased

7. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

8. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Sick happenings of a sick country

9. astrobreaux

astrobreaux "pan"

i had quite a few different links, some would work only some of the time. there are also some stories from the county's sheriff's dept trying to tell a little different story and they didn't mention any military. if anyone knows of anyone actually there when it happened it would be nice to get the real scoop, without the propoganda from both sides. i found the story to be of some interest, because here in louisiana, they always raid each and every rave. but people still show up for some reason, guess its part of their human selfdestructiveness. the police find it a way to save lots of money hunting down the drug users and dealers. sometimes i wonder if they not the ones hosting the raves.

10. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

11. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

I heard about this too im not shocked at all its sick why isnt anything being done about it?

12. boothy

boothy Senior Member

13. Davino

Davino Member

This so fucked up, my 2 friends live in Moab Utah, I have no idea why they would want to live in such a repressed state...