Users Galore

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Noclothesneeded, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Noclothesneeded

Noclothesneeded Member

Why is it that so many women in this world that are just out to use a man for his money and/or whatever else they can get without any emotional attatchments. Seams they get a thrill out of driving the opposite sex into depression and suicide.

2. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

You could also ask why some men only use women for sex, and why they get a thrill from breaking hearts.

3. smilez

smilez Member

I second this!!!!!!

4. Noclothesneeded

Noclothesneeded Member

sorry you are correct, men do it as well, being a man and not thinking I didn't word it correctly, at this time I only feel my own hurt and rage over it, sorry again!

5. smilez

smilez Member

I'm so sorry to hear that you are hurting. I'm sorry for whatever some girl has done to you. Just try to keep you head up.

6. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

sometimes people (men & women) have a habit of falling for someone else and just assume that just cuz the other person doesn't feel the same way that they are playing head-games & using them.
    Sorry but if one person just wants to be friends and the other feels rejected & hurt by that...then who's fault is it?
    Been thru this myself, but as smilez says "KEEP YOUR HEAD UP"

7. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

some people are extremely shallow, but many more are not

8. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

well, who's being shallow? The one who JUST wants to be friends or the one who wants more then friendship? Whats wrong with just being friends? You can't MAKE someone else love you.

9. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Very true, unless she was manipulating him into thinking she loved him just to get what she wants. I can't understand why women do shit like that. Like Soulrebel said though, it goes both ways. All that shallowness seems like such a waste of time.

10. lynsey

lynsey Banned

it's still wrong if they do it with emotional attachments. But shitiness is cross gender ya know

11. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

well, if the two people determine ahead of time they don't want emotional attachments to be a big part of their relationships (booty calling types), it's not so big a deal.

I don't really know what else to say. I don't give a flying fuck about how much money a guy has, so long as he's happy with his life (well, being taken out for dinner is nice, but there's a pasta frenzy night on sundaymondaytuesday at my second favourite restaurant, so it's only like $14 Canadian for two people!). I date people because I like them, not because I'm trying to get something from them or have some goal I'm trying to achieve.

12. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

I would just like to say that not all women are like this.