USAF shoots down another "object".

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Piobaire, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

Not to mention Lucy in the sky.

With diamonds.

MeAgain and ~Zen~ like this.
  2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Yes, many pretty diamonds... and perhaps an octagonal party balloon with streamers was shot down with a missile that cost thousands and thousands of dollars, an aircraft used cost millions, and the jet fuel alone would cost more than most people make in a year.

For what? A Party Balloon???

3. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

Well, parties can be deadly, ay.

~Zen~ likes this.
  4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

If you don't shoot it down the right wing nut jobs will complain.
    Gotta shoot stuff.

tjr1964, ~Zen~ and Tyrsonswood like this.
  5. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Trump is Space Force Commander for life. I dreamed of him in his uniform. It is a 3-piece green suit with
    David Bowie shoulder wings, the vest being a darker shade. Sci-fi. Yaa!

Rock it.

tjr1964, MeAgain and ~Zen~ like this.
  6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

One can reason from the news there is a farce going on. Listen to the story change daily. The wizards
    of psychology are at work. To give you anxiety is within their expertise. Oh, then comes their healing, eh?
    Nothing gained from this humanist theory of illusions.

~Zen~ likes this.
  7. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Biden gives a fabulous UFO speech, and yes. the objects blown to smitherings by fighter jets were and
    shall be undentified.

All such UFO's are ordered to be so.

The clerk at Dollar General thinks aliens can get madly reactionary.

8. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

I have tremendous doubt about anything we're able to shoot down being alien (from other worlds).

They would be far too advanced to be vulnerable in that way.

tjr1964 likes this.
  9. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Big nothing burger.

10. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

It is an anxiety. Not nothing.
    Anxiety is real. Too bad it is reality. Ya, another toke can help.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2023
    tjr1964 likes this.
  11. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

My reality is my community and where I live. We hear the news and feel. Anxiety comes and goes and
    comes again. I am a listener of this, and have a theory of peace about it. What I write in this forum is
    less important than what I say while rambling about town. UFO's are funny and harmless here in farm
    country. Ha! But not worthless....

12. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Unless it were simply a probe to judge our actual response to their arrival compared to all the warm welcomes they see us give via Hollywood

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

still waiting to see actual images. wonder if ordinary people ever will.
    and is it octagonal or octahedral? if octagonal, probably some tv station's camera drone that got away from them. (maybe recording superb owl and operator had to take a piss break and when they got back, it had drifted beyond control range). if octahedral, could still be a gas bag with a rigid fraime.
    one of the others i suspect belonged to an agrabusiness entity checking to see which farmers they could con into getting a loan to buy fertilizer from them. might even have had their logo on its side.

14. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

It is really funny, but I saw a box like image fly over my house yesterday in the North Bay Area. It was definitely not a helicopter or plane. It looked like a metallic flying car, almost similar to the sighting the day after the Chinese spy balloon a few months ago.

~Zen~ likes this.
  15. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think those worried about aliens stuff need to have a rethink. What's happening on earth should give more food for thought, such as AI.
    AI being that potentially human-created thing that may take over our world.

tjr1964 and ~Zen~ like this.
  16. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

upload_2023-5-15_4-53-37.jpeg

tjr1964 and ~Zen~ like this.
  17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

you know, the public has still never been shown that big instrument package on that chinese one.

when i was in the air force in the late 60s-early 70s, we had at least two types of aircraft that could have flown slow enough at 70,000 feet to have gotten a good photo of that one before knocking out of the sky, and possibly doing so less totally destructively. these were the, probably some will remember the u-2. even had a band named after it. and the there was the one my ojt was on, the long winged 'd' model of the b-57 canbarra. it was mod of the pre-existing canbarras, to compete for the contract that was won by the u-s.

both i guess long gone now. replaced by the xr and xb planes. that can fly that high and higher just fine with their lifting bodies. only problem, can't fly slow enough at that altitude to get a good look at anything. so we are being told. well of course, satalites can get a good look at high altitude fliers. but why in the hell are they refusing to let us see, at least some part, other then that one photo of girders and fabric being pulled out of the water, which, i presume carefully chosen, to show us, nothing particularly useful nor interesting.

media made such a big deal about that big instrument package, then crickets, when it comes to letting the public actually see anything.
    i suppose its possible the chinese factory that made the balloon might have a website. but its not the baloon itself that is the interesting part.
    would really like to have seen that big instrument package.

and a good look at the other objects. and by a good look i don't mean fuzzy blobs either.

~Zen~ likes this.
  18. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Unfortunately I have to agree, but think we will never see the results of their interception and destruction....

Just where IS that evidence?

Eric! likes this.
  19. tjr1964

tjr1964 Members

What they shot down was not Alien.
    If a species can travel faster than light and go from star system to star system, with ease .... wouldn't get a scratch from our best weapons .

Their moral / ethics, is what prevents them from harming us .

~Zen~ and Eric! like this.
  20. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hey Henry- sell the stuffed banana with dreadlocks on eBay, with this story attached to it, for $2,600.00. Problem solved!