US Should Invade Israel!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by LaughinWillow, May 20, 2004.

1. Mari

Mari Member

I'll have a look around and get back to you.

No, hell is when they are divided. :(

If Israel is going to control it for good then they have to allow all faiths to have the same rights.

2. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

i think the us has enough wars under its belt right now and the un. well i haven't heard anyone mention the un since bush ignored it last may. lets keep yasser around. besides he's funny looking. looka at those wiskers cmon. funny looking guy

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Jerusalem is very faith oriented.

Plus, remember...

Israel is not on a ware against Islam, Islam is on a war against Israel.

4. Mari

Mari Member

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I remember that. The travel Ban. That was followed by the imprisonment of Arafat in his compound.

It was legimit. It was because Arafat's Fatah made several large scale suicide bombings in Israel.

I do not sense many peace talks with the suicide bombings at the same time.

6. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

I can't even stand this anymore. It's too disgusting. Listening to a bunch of Americans bleating about Britain's "legal" right to hand other people's land over to a bunch of foreign invaders.

If Jews get a homeland, why doesn't this apply to ANYONE ELSE? Do you know how many ethnic groups have been attacked and genocide attempted against them? Look at Rwanda - MILLIONS dead. Where is THEIR homeland? Shall we give them London? No? Perhaps part of Montana? There is even a book on this subject - "A Problem From Hell" - about the apathy of western nations (especially the US) regarding genocide and the myriad of genocides that have occurred since idiotic Americans have been quacking "Never again!" Look at the numbers of black Africans killed only during the middle crossing in coming to the US, whose descendents now fill the pockets of your prison industry. Where is their homeland? Where is THEIR right to flee from persecution?

The fact is, Israel is an apartheid state based on Jewish supremecy. The entire PLANET recognizes Israel as a rogue state, and has tried over and over and over to prosecute it for war crimes and its crimes against humanity, which are well documented. Israel can CLAIM that it is killing women and children for WHATEVER REASON IT LIKES, but the fact is that the methods it uses and the apartheid laws it passes are ILLEGAL according to international law. Luckily, it continues to have the veto power of its little American bitch to keep the will of the world from prevailing. If it weren't for the nuclear weapons it threatens its neighbors with, Israel probably would be invaded and destroyed.

"Should the Jews be driven into the sea" - blah blah blah. This isn't about the JEWS. This is about the STATE of Israel, which is a terroristic, violent, abusive, war-crimes-committing colony. The BIBLE is hardly a claim of land rights. No other ethnic group's land rights are respected based on thousand year old claims - America doesn't respect the land rights of the native americans. Australia doesn't respect the land rights of the Aborigines. Vietnam doesn't respect the land rights of the Hmong. But for SOME REASON, we're supposed to turn a blind eye to torture, abuse, murder, war crimes, land theft, and a million other crimes against humanity because they're being committed by a bunch of savages hiding behind the title "jew?" Fuck that. Perhaps the ruling elite among the Jews SHOULD be driven into the sea - along with the ruling elite of every other barbaric state - America included.

7. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

I don't even know how to respond to that hateful post.

8. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

"Hateful...hateful...hateful" traaaalaaalaaa.

Don't approve of war crimes? You're hateful!

Don't think Jews should get to violate international law just because of their ethnicity or religion? You're antisemitic!

Don't think the Jews are the only people to ever experience persecution? You're a NAZI!

Want Sharon forced to stop illegally murdering innocent women and children - against international laws?

HATEFUL HATEFUL HATEFUL!

I'm sick of bullshit rhetoric.

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

One cannot be more idioticly biased than you.

The Jewish people are the only group that actually fought for a homeland. That had the economical resources to get one, because of decades of hard work.

Using your logic, then England is also an apartheid state because of chatholic supremacy... but there are always a handfull of protestands.

And the US is a white supremacy... since it's the largest race.

Israel never justifies killing innocent civilians... there is no justification for that. Israel gets shit from the world every time a palestinian civilian dies, while, all the palestinians do is target civilians.

I would suggest actually READING this thread, and replying to the comments in it, before making such a biased post as this. All of what you said was already addressed in some form in this thread.

10. Nick

Nick Member

They're not murdering...they're just standing up for themselves...they dont want to take shit from anyone.....especially those lunny ragheads who come over there and blow themselves up along with a bunch of innocent people and think they'll end up with 70 virgins when infact they're going to end up in hell with a demon named Tyrone who likes to go gerbal hunting

11. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

I think we need to make some important distinctions here.

Israeli forces have never deliberately targeted innocent women or children.
    This is demonstrated by their actions and who is found dead.

Ok.. now are you asking if they are occasionally irresponsible when targeting PLO forces and leadership - sometimes taking out innocent people in the process.
    Sometimes they do.
    That is a tragedy when it happens!

Have PLO forces deliberately murdered innocent babies, children and women.

YES!

This isn't a theory. This is well established facts docemented by THE PLO themselves!

Believe me - Im not thrilled about the tactics sometimes used by the Jewish Gestapo against PLO targets!
    I think they need to do everything in their power to make sure NOT ONE single innocent gets killed when they are fighting PLO!

But lets make the important distinction between tragic side-effects of battles vs. Deliberately murdering innocent children.

Israel targets fighers - sometimes innocents get hit
    PLO targets innocents and makes sure innocents get hit on purpose.

Pretty simple stuff - even if Pro-PLO people LIE to your face about it being otherwise.

12. know1nozme

know1nozme High Plains Drifter

I fail to see the distinction between attacking PLO forces and leadership when they are known to be in the company of innocent women and children (hence killing the women and children as well) and murdering said women and children. Mossad is the best military intelligence network in the world. You are going to have a hard time convincing me that the presence of women and children at these targeted areas is an unknown factor to the Israelis. It appears that the Israeli forces care only for killing their enemies and consider any other casualties to be simply collateral damage. You may call that "carelessness," but I call it "wanton murder and destruction."

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

The militans purposley reside with women and children, using them as human shields...

What do you expect the Israelies to do? Let the terrorists roam free and murder more civilians?

Right now, in the operations in Rafiah, 41 terrorists were killed together with 14 civilians. Consider the odds. Each of those terrorists could have killed at least 10 Israeli civilians. The Israeli military saved the lives of at least 400 people, while only taking the lives of 14, who were used as human shields to begin with. I see it as a very good exchange. If the situation were to be stable.... no one would have to die, but it isn't.

14. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

when you allow yourself to be used as a human shield, you are no longer an innocent, you're an active participant. sucks that these assholes decide to let terrorists hide behind their poor babies, though.

15. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

Nooneknowzme... I call it carelessness when I see the odd missile hit a wrong target (sadly sometimes civiliians) but fortunately this doesn't happen much with the Israelis.

I have to agree with the last two posters - When PLO deliberately take civilians around with them then the blame lies with the PLO targets themselves.

You just organised the murder of a bus-load of Jews ... you know full well you are now 'engaged' with the 'enemy'...... you take your wife and cousins with you to every meeting and everywhere you go.

Come on! That is now YOU putting them in the way (not you. but the PLO guy.. )

Remember when the Palestinians were accusing the Israelis for sniping kids in windows?
    Someone please explain to me WHY a parent would allow a child to pop his head into a window KNOWING FULL WELL there is a siege and Israeli troupes are standing outside looking for snipers in windows?!?!

At a certain point - those parents are the ones 'murdering' their kids - not an Israeli soldier who is basically being 'tricked' into killing a kid.

16. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

It's not just an issue of Israel killing civilians in "raids" of people - Israel is guilty of using massive "overkill" strategies in killing people, sending missles into neighborhoods to kill 10 supposed "terrorists." The fact is also, there is absolutely no way to tell if Israel is REALLY killing terrorists at all, since it CLEARLY benefits from SAYING it is killing "terrorists," when it could be killing ANYONE AT ALL.

I'll say again, Israel's behavior has been found ILLEGAL by the UN repeatedly, and Israel's leaders would be prosecuted for war crimes if not for the disgusting veto of the US. Few of Israel's supporters even dispute that it is in complete violation of any number of international laws, but argue that Israel should be permitted to violate human rights because of the Holocaust or some other nonsense. So long as this crap continues, Israel will NEVER have peace - it is their KARMA as much as it is the logical consequences of their brutality.

17. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

Tell me about overkill when a month goes by without any assholes blowing themselves up in crowds of innocents

18. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

On Israel's Apartheid Laws

http://www.codoh.com/zionweb/ziondark/zionrac03.html

http://www.anti-semitism.net/jew-genocide-palestinian-apartheidlaws.html#anchor81336

http://www.anti-semitism.net/jew-terrorists-shin_bet.html#anchor8983

from http://www.iap.org/newsjune122.htm

Anyone caught with material considered hostile to Israel can be sentenced to one year in prison.[/quote]

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg107261.html

From Declaration of South Africans on Apartheid Israel:
    http://psc.za.org/pscsaourdeclaration.htm

the Jewish National Fund, a member of the World Zionist Organisation, administers 93% of the land of Israel. To live on land, lease it, sharecrop or work on it, one must establish four generations of maternal Jewish descent. In Israel, such a lineage is necessary in order to enjoy elementary rights. We cannot mistake the quintessentially racist character of such a state. Israel is an apartheid state, founded on pillage and predicated on exclusivity. Rights flow from ethnic and religious identity.

We, South Africans who have lived through apartheid cannot be silent as another entire people are treated as non-human beings; people without rights or human dignity and facing daily humiliation. We cannot permit a ruthless state to use military jets, helicopter gun-ships and tanks on civilians. We cannot accept state assassinations of activists, the torture of political prisoners, the murder of children and collective punishment.

We, South Africans who lived for decades under rulers with a colonial mentality see Israeli occupation as a strange survival of colonialism in the 21st century. Only in Israel do we hear of ¡®settlements¡¯ and ¡®settlers¡¯. Only in Israel do soldiers and armed civilian groups take over hilltops, demolish homes, uproot trees and destroy crops, shell schools, churches and mosques, plunder water reserves, and block access to an indigenous population¡¯s freedom of movement and right to earn a living. These human rights violations were unacceptable in apartheid South Africa and are an affront to us in apartheid Israel.

Electricity, sewerage, roads and water supplies are provided free to Israeli households whereas many Palestinian communities in Israel, let alone the occupied territories, have existed for decades without adequate services. The Israeli education system is racist in practice and in content. Almost no Arab history is covered and there are no Arab textbooks in the Israeli curricula. Palestinians also face significant barriers in gaining access to universities. In South Africa similar factors contributed to the Uprisings in 1976 and the 1980s.

Laws governing land ownership such as the Law of Acquisition of Absentee Property and the Law for Acquisition of Land blatantly discriminate against Palestinians. Although settlers constitute a tiny minority in the West Bank, they own 60 percent of the land. Many of these settlers come from the US, the ex-Soviet Union and South Africa. In Gaza, 6000 settlers live among a population of one million Palestinians yet they own 42 percent of the land. Land ownership in Palestine is more unjust than it ever was in South Africa. At the height of apartheid black people nominally ¡®controlled¡¯ 13 percent of the land; in Israel the oppressed control only 2 percent. The Israeli government also pursues a grossly discriminatory water policy. In Gaza in 1985, for instance, settlers consume about 2000 cubic meters of water per person; Palestinians are allowed to consume only about 120.

19. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

the oppressed people in south africa were not blowing up schoolbusses or discos full of children,

and right now i need to go to an interfaith youth conference, so i'll finish this reply later

20. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Just to clear this up about whether Palestine actually exists ... the 1947 UN resolution which created Israel proposed a two-state region, Palestine and Israel. The Palestinians did not accept losing half of their territory and the newly formed Israel was attacked by the surrounding Arab countries. Israel won this war and to this day occupies the entire territory allocated to Palestine by the UN.

Subsequent UN resolutions have declared the right of the Palestinians to sovereignty over the territory they were given in 1947. Technically Israel is illegally occupying the sovereign state of Palestine.