US Should Invade Israel!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by LaughinWillow, May 20, 2004.

1. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Whilst writing his own "roadmap" for the non-negotiable assumption of lands owned by Palestinians thanks to the very "security fence" he swore many times over was not to become any sort of defacto border.

This withdrawl is simply another in a long line of duplicitous PR stunts lauded by the media without question to make future violence appear solely the fault of the Palestinians.

I don't buy it for one second.

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

But, how can Israel cause violence without any troops in Palestine...and with a wall separating the countries?

There's nothing to "buy" here, it is christal clear.

This will actually take the blame OFF Palestine... because, then it will be clear that the terrorist organizations, who's bases are in Lebannon and Syria are responsible for the attacks. The international community will then see that, and Israel would be able to shift thier forces to the real threat, not innocent palestine.

3. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Israel still has its apache gunships and will gladly use them. I simply warn you that Israel's moves are still not in accord with the full body of Un resolutions demanding FULL and unconditional withdrawal to pre-1967 boundries. That's not even touching on a range of other issues this partial witdrawal seeks to bury but which are integral to a final peace settlement (right of return for Palestinians refugees, the issue of Jerusalem, water rights, etc.).

Continued violence in the face of this snow job will likely be sold to the public by the media as wholly unjustified Palestinian "terrorism", but i continue to submit that the real terrorism is that which was begun by the founders of the modern state (which is NOT any form of true democracy which would NOT be acceptable to Americans if forced on them, namely the second-class citizen status for Arab Jews, Muslims and Christians) and continued to the present day by their descendants and many apartheid loving immigrants from South Africa.

Sharon's plan is a whitewash which looks good on the surface but is wholly conniving when it comes to the fine print. I wouldn't expect any Palestinian to accept it any more than they have every other disingenuous PR effort made by previous Israeli governments (especially the Oslo and Camp David agreements which were undone not by Palestinians but firstly by the elimination of Rabin and intractable refusal of Netanyahu to honour the accords and secondly by the backroom machinations of Barak in pushing for even greater Palestinian concessions).

Fact is, until Herzl conceived of this unique and exclusivistic "Jewish" homeland and began steps for the incremental invasion of a land fully populated by arab jews and muslims living side by side peaceably, there was no "terrorism". The zionists brought the terrorism with them and have since been very effective at not only revising the history that most unquestioningly accept today but in continually reinforcing the media PR that ongoing Palestinian retaliation for the daily murder of their women and children is "terrorism".

Sorry but it isnt terrorism when one is fighting to regain property stolen from them and actively or tacitly approved by other world powers. In this case the majority are and have long been in the wrong.

Hearkening back to the title of this thread, however, I would argue that an invasion isn't necessary. All need happen is for Washington to be ordered to cease all support payments to Israel. What right the existence of any nation that cannot support itself, especially one goverend by the racist dogma of zionism which belongs back in the 19th century from it sprung?

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

UN resolutions take no play, and never did in the Middle East.

Israel will use thier gunships if necesary, but it is rather doubtful. The only targets it will target are terrorist leaders. This way, there will no longer be "terrible living conditions" in the territories.

The palestinians indeed do not accept any agreement. Bibi was indeed illogical by not accepting Rabin's plans, I truly disliked Bibi's presidency, but he was indeed a Likudnik... Rabin was on the road to peace, and Barak desperatly offered ludicrous propositions (not benefiting Israel, that is).

Hertzel always wanted to establish a Jewish state in present-day Ugahnda, it was his followers, together with the entire international community that voted on Israel. The jewish people are moving into a land that was legally assigned to them. And are fighting to survive in it.

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Another suicide bombing today, in Gush Katif...6 injured... I feel frustrated.

Yet, Israel did manahe to illiminate 3 major Hamas leaders in Schem without any civilian casualties... so that's a plus.

Yet, the territories are not the right way to focus, Israel should focus at illiminating the terrorist facilities in Lebannon and Syria, that is where the major bases are.

6. brothersun

brothersun Member

The sad truth is the muslim countries in the area treat the palestinians worse then Isreal. They just use them a a trump card to legimate there terrorism.

7. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

LOL... you are a very ignorant person. (to the first post)

Israel did not start anything. The OTHER Arab countries started this when they invaded Israel... TWICE. So don't go around saying that "Israel is oppressing the middle east" bullshit.

Let me put this into perspective for you.

Let's say you (Israel) just got out of jail where you were repetadly raped. (holocaust) The government placed you in a neighborhood. (which by the way is your old home) Your neigbors have broken into your house and have harrased you several times. You have weapons because they have weapons and they are a threat to your very survival in the world. Now why in the hell should you have to give your's up?

8. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Speaking out of your arse again i see Trippy. Historic reality too much for you to handle or are you so aversive to educating yourself that youll just dismiss whatever facts challenge your precious Fox News distortion international affairs?

A History Lesson on the origins of the Palestine-Israeli Conflict

Further reading

Further reading for those who can't be bothered to devote much time to reading

Of course, given the standard of your typical posts, I suspect you wont even bother taking the time necessary to truly examine the details provided. God forbid you should have to pull your head out of the sand and actually educate yourself!

9. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

We should invade Saudia Arabia, that is where the 9/11 Terrorists came from.

[​IMG]

10. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

What does their nationality have to do with it. They weren't supported by the government of Saudi Arabia.

The shoe bomber was from the UK. Are you saying we should invade the UK?

11. underground04

underground04 Member

how about we send un troops in to forcably remove all the jewish settlements in the westbank and gaza strip and make everybody go back to regilar israel

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

The Jewish settlements are in the process of being evacuated.

Do not post on a topic you have no knowledge of.

13. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Read the Bible. Once we go against Israel, it's over for us. That's why Bush hasn't done it. He's a Christian, and he knows what would happen. Makes sense, right?

14. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I have read the bible. So much bullshit and lies in there it makes me sick. So being a christian means its ok for you to lie to to the nation you rule and unjustly go to war in a country that had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks?

15. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

No, only a few settlements are being evacuated. And some are continually dismantled and rebuilt. Most are being left untouched.

16. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

No, none of that is okay. But what is okay is for someone to take a stand and take a man out of power who is torturing his people. Sadaam was torturing his people, everyone knows that. So I'm glad he's out of power and I'm glad we're helping them. People just don't understand this because we've never had to live with torture like the Iraqi's did. We really take these things for granted. Now I hope that some day Iraq's people will be able to take that same peace for granted.

17. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I said "in the process", which does not mean necessary now. Sharon's plan includes the evacuation of the settlements.

I personally despise the Jewish settlers, they were offered other places to live in, yet they do not leave. They make the country suffer, and endanger thier own children for idealistic ideas. That is wrong.

18. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

its great that Bush is supposedly trying to "liberate" the iraqis, but i dont like how he lied to the world and is still lying to everyone, talking about those WMDs and what not. if he wouldve said something along the lines of "i wanna get saddam, and why not lets liberate the iraqis too." but no, he lied, and its all the more reason why i think he should be impeached and not be able to run in the next election

19. brothersun

brothersun Member

The fact of the matter is Ireal was attacked, they repelled the attack and took land. I have no problem with this. They are surrounded by people that will only be happy if Isreal is destroyed. Some of this land is very strategic.

20. Jozak

Jozak Member

I don't see how you can MAKE Israel give up land they won in a war. Why should they?! They are under no obligation to give ANY of their land back. I don't agree with how Isreal was set up, but let's be serious here. Should the US have given Britain a colony after they won their independence? How about when the French united France after years of English control of Burgundy, should they have given part of that back?