US Should Invade Israel!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by LaughinWillow, May 20, 2004.

1. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Its little surprise that the Likhudniks wish to close their ears to the truth of their brutal similarities with nazis. Militant right wing extremism follows the same course of repression, ethnic exclusion and ultimately ethnic cleansing, just as we see Likhud and its supporters championing.

And the modern day pogroms continue unabated.

2. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

You are so right LickHerIsh - Israel is like Nazi Germany in a lot of ways!

...well except for the part about rounding up and murdering six million people. But still.

3. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

They are savvy enough to spread their genocide out over many years. Keeps the US dollars flowing in and the MIC contracts coming in whilst the concentration camps are built and the "fish in a barrel" pogroms continue on a daily (largely unreported) basis.

Do it all at once and it couldnt be sold to the gullible western public (especially the rabid Christian Right) as anything other than the holocaust it is nevertheless.

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

isn't it funny how much the rabid christian right has in common with the rabid jewish right?

i wish sometimes that the more moderate, sensible middle people would speak up more often instead of allowing themselves to be pushed around by the bellicose rantings of the extreme left and the extreme right.

5. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Probably because the hard-right Xtian fundies NEED Israel to remain in Jewish control to "fufill biblical prophecy" and to facilitate the "rapture" and the "second coming" that they are all gearing up for....:rolleyes:

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

UN resolutions do not determine international law in a region of constant conflict, as far as i am concerened. The UN is completely powerless in the middle east.

7. mynameiskc

yeah, i'm a christian, a pretty liberal one, i like to think i follow christ, since all the churches pretty much piss me off. some of the things people come up with are mind-boggling. if they have such faith in god's prophecy, then why are they working so hard to bring it about? why can't they just let things happen in their own time? i think it's really a complete lack of faith.

8. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

For what its worth - Christians of all shapes and sizes await the return of the Messiah. 'Hard-right Fundies' are not the only ones.

I wouldn't be surprised many support Israel because Christians were asked to pray for Israel (although that doesnt mean support all Jewish states at any cost either)

Now.. if someone was indeed trying to 'self-fulfill' prophecy then they would do well to support the Palestinian cause wouldn't they?

The Second Coming of Christ happens right after Israel is invaded and is about to be destroyed!

So one could just as easily argue that supporting the PLO or demanding Israel be dissolved would be a perfect political aspiration of 'Right Wing Fundies' trying to 'make' prophecy come true.

I suspect the reason many Christians 'support' Israel (at least 'more' support) is because the PLO is full of baby killers and terrorists.

Not that Israel is blameless or somehow 'Christian' but at least they don't blow up busses with kids on board.

9. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

UN resolutions ARE international law.

Well that's another issue ... you can swear black is white all you like but there are always the facts, unfortunately!

10. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

International law is invalid when it is powerless.

11. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

What nonsense. It might be powerless, but that does not make it invalid. Israel is a signatory to the UN Charter, so that charter is legally binding. You seem to want to swear blind that the law does not apply to Israel. You are wholly wrong. Israel's actions are totally illegal. You may want to cheer on the side of Israel but at least do so knowing that you are in the wrong.

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I agree, what Israel is doing, is wrong. Yet, the breaking of that law (Which was never enforced in the first place) was provoked, and not by Israel. Israel has practicly nothing left to do to ensure the saftey of its own citizens.

13. Jozak

Jozak Member

Most of this Israeli retaliation is because suicide bombers keep blowing themselves up. Until that stops, there won't be peace.

14. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Most of this suicide bombing is because Israeli soldiers keep killing Palestinian civilians. Until that stops, there won't be peace.

:)

15. mynameiskc

for some reason i suddenly got that children's song "and the wheels on the bus go round and round" in my head. i think it'll be never ending.

16. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Couldn't agree more, KC. Both sides exacerbate and perpetuate the problem. Unfortunately you have two warmongering nations living on the same land.

To quote someone else's signature which I liked, "There is no path to peace. Peace is the path."

17. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Hmm had a rebuttal to one post all ready and now cant find the original post i intended to respond to. damn!

18. HippieLngstckng

HippieLngstckng Bringer of DOOM!!!

People make poor choices, especially when it comes to people in positions of political power, whether they be an elected official (Sharon), or those with great public influence (Arafat). As a hereditary jew, I would like to point out that the battle between the Palestinians and the Jews has been going on for longer than any of us can remember. The nations are like two children who simply cannot agree to disagree, which means that living together in peace is next to impossible. May I bring up the point that Israel has tried to negotiate on land that the Palestinians may call their own, but it simply isn't enough, since their goal is the destruction of Israel, the Jews, and any other infidel nation, including the USA? It is in the Koran, and I can show you this. (Death to the infidel, all for the glory of Allah... Does this ring a bell?) It's a vicious cycle, and neither are blameless. But even if these followers of Islam don't support the destruction of every nation other than theirs, they aren't too particularly helpful in settling what will appease their distress. Could it be that they like blowing little jewish kids to smitherenes?
    My people in Israel deserve support, just as much as we deserve support from other nations, even though our government leadership is faulty at times (okay, who am I kidding, we have a cowboy in office). Just because their leader doesn't always make the best decisions is not a reason for attacking a society of people who as a whole, just want to live their lives. It's like saying that we deserved to have 9/11 happen, just because Bush is a crackpot.
    Please, you guys, it's hard, but we must remember to respond with love in our hearts against all adversity. Even I have to try very hard to remember that not all people of the Islam faith feel such senseless hatred for the Jews. A lot of them do just what I do, when it comes to their faith. They believe and stand by what they think is right, and the rest of what their religion dictates that they don't agree with is forgotten. We'd be better off if we'd all use our hearts and brains instead of blindly fighting for the glory of anyone. I hope I didn't offend anyone, but there's two sides to every coin, and since it seems there's a lot of Palestinian sympathizers, I feel I had to stand up for my people, because it's not all their fault. They're political pawns, just like us. Please keep praying for peace in the middle east.

19. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

The term Infidel in the Korn refers to those who invite a guest in and then betray them to their enemies (as happened with Muhammed).

Using it to justify an argument for why Palestinians rightfully fight in defence of land stolen from them at gunpoint (and assorted Irgun terrorist atrocities) beginning at the turn of the 20th century up through 1948 to the present day, is a spurious argument indeed.

20. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Well, at least I see the lack of major violence in the middle east ( 2 weeks now) as a very positive thing. Israel plan to completely leave the territories by November of 2005. The settelers of the settlements which will be evacuated will be given some form of compensation, which is now being planned. It so seems that actual progress is being made. You can all "blame" Sharon for this, he actually went against the majority of his Likud registered voters to do this...