US plans to attack Syria in February 2005!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by -peaceman69-, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

There are some remenants of the Taliban left, but they have no political influence and only a handfull of guirella fighters...

Thats completely different from Terrorists or UBL... but it was a very cruel government.

Who are you to say the people of Afghanistan didn't want democracy... of course they did... but they didn't have the power to overthrow their government themselves...

They might not have qwanted us to do it... but if we were Saudi Arabia... we woulda been greeted like princes...

Well... who cares... our governements agenda's much better then the Talibans... at least Karzai has people hes trying to keep happy... his whole constituancy.

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Are you pulling the strings... or are they pulling you?

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

A fox news joke... thats low soulrebel...

And women we're murdered in Afghanistan a whole damn lot before we came along too...

The wheels of democracy turn slowly...

But its better then what they had.

Uh... Yeah... its still a third world country...

But at least its a struggling democracy, rather then a theocratic anarchy.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, and Lebannon, all supported that war... it was surprisingly popular in the middle east too, considering that Al Jazera was saying we were starting a crusade aginst Islam.

Actually that was a pretty irelevant comparison... comparing us to the Nazi's might be shoking... but its not true, and it doesn't give your argument any validity.

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Another gay metaphor...

What is it with you Orsino? :H

5. Orsino2

Since when did metaphors have sexual orientation?

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

"Pulling the strings"... don't think I didn't catch that.

7. Orsino2

All a matter of interpretation... I guess you put it to your use... but I still don't get what you're trying to achieve besides lame wit.

8. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

What's lower is supporting the invasion of countries like Iraq and Syria, who posed no threat to us, until we invaded them unjustly and based on lies.

We are telling them that they can go out now, and be "free"... they are being killed because of this.

If democracy was desired over there, the number of "insurgents" wouldn't be rising steadily.

Tell this to the dead ones, asshole.

Anarchy is no government... they have more of an anarchy now than they had under their old governments.

What the fuck? They are Muslims... when did they say this?

Our fundementalist Christian government has called the people of the Middle East "uncivilized" countless times... that has absolutely no connection to the murder of over 100,000 of them! :rolleyes:

9. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Lame wits all I have... don't take that away from me.

10. Orsino2

I'm not going to. I enjoy it, sometimes. :p

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

We haven't invaded Syria... and I doubt we will.

How is being run by murderous despots for justification, especially in the case of Afghanistan.

I don't care about threat... nobody but China poses a threat to us... and they're a major traiding partner, we'lll never go to war with them.

I wish we would invade Syria and kill the dispicable tyrants.

Thats a lot better then staying at home and not voting aginst having your clitoris forcibly removed.

The number of Insurgents isn't rising... how are you proving that... there are insurgents from other places immagrating maybe... but thats hard to prove.

Thats fucking mature... These people woulda died anyway... people die... thats the cost of war... thats also the cost of inaction...

Maybe it shouldn't be our desicion, and so what our reasons aren't fucking pure, but we do have the power to do something, and we should try.

Ces't le vie... 100,000 people died... sucks, but 100's of thousnads died under Saddam too...

I never said I supported Iraq... I didn't.

But maybe some good'll come outta it... I'd talk more about it, but since you called me asshole for no reason, I think I'll jet...

12. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

Just for the information of all those here with the opinion that we're just defending oursleves...

The leader of the Sunni insurgents approached the US on sunday and basically said that he would cease all insurgent actions if the elections were delayed to march to ensure the setup of pollingplaces in rural iraq. The US basically told him to fuck off. So not only do people keep getting killed, the election is still going to be a complete sham.

13. Orsino2

That was another one of my thoughts... I heard about that.

14. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

Ok, lemmie jump in here agin...all war is stupid...

BraveSirSultan, why do you always refer to what the US is doing as "we" this and "we" that...do you mean western culture, or is honduas now the US...

As for governments and men murdering women, they do it in Pakistan and India all the time, it is called mercy killing when the women do't listen to the men, they can beat, burn and even kil themand get off scot free...is America ging to attack them...NO...

For fighitng terrorists, the US has a large terrorist orgainizatin in it,,, be afraid, its called the freakin KKK, worry about terrorists in your own country before others...

Loudi, when the leaders of the US say that we need to blow the terrorists away "in the name of the lord", i can see where they can think its a holy war...i think its s holy war, just no-one sees it...

Also technically Bush should be tried for war crimes under the Genvva convention [and also one of the US prime guy, think i may have been departed ashcroft, said the conventipon was out of date and diddnt apply today]...

Civilain casualties are not a "cost of war", unless they have fired at you, you should not fire at them like in the "Great War"...i am disgusted with war and want off this planet, or to no longer be a part of this human race...

15. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

You say you don't support the war in Iraq.... but this is one of the reasons that the US invaded their country, to kill the "dirty Muslims."

I think, in the end, they'd rather want to live than be dead. Or I could be wrong... I mean, who the hell would rather want to be alive than be murdered? :rolleyes:

Little Iraqi boys are picking up guns to fight the coalition. This wasn't happening before... it is obvious they don't want us there.

My comment was uncalled for, but there's something about laughing at the dead, that my fucking country is responsible for killing.
    "They would've died anyway.." you sound just like an American.

You seem to ignore the fact that the chemicals Saddam used on his own people were indeed supplied by America. We have done more to those people than Saddam ever did.

Hundreds of thousands of people died under the rule of Saddam because of sanctions imposed on the country, by us.

16. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

I read this thread, and the first thing that hits me, is that NOT ONE of you, see the real concequences of the war in iraq. You see the direct ones, but not the ones further in future.

The U.S.A invaded a country to "free a population from tyranny" or so they say. Who cares about the thruth? It's DONE.

There is this law, I honestly can't remember if it's the human rights law, or one from the U.N, anyways, it states that all countries should be sovereign of their own destiny.

The U.S.A obviously broke this rule, even if the U.N has forbidden them to attack.

The U.S.A "disobeid" (not the word, I know, but I can't think of anything more appropriate) the U.N, and this because they're a superpower and are above everything. :rolleyes:

Anyways, The U.S.A will fall, sooner or later, and there'll be a big economic crisis.

China, will replace the U.S.A in the role of superpower and worldwide leader.
    If they want to invade a country they WILL! Because, they'll think "U.S.A did that! We can do it to". CHina is not a democracy, not like the U.S.A...

By playing smartass the U.S.A government has started a "trend".
    Say NO to U.N and invade whatever country you want! You're a superpower!

Think about that!

17. Orsino2

That's what I was trying to say, as well and one thing I did notice :p... they broke every one of pretty much, their own rules... I mean, the U.N. headquarters is on US property... :p How good can that look... then they're just going to go country hopping and just say "C'est la vie"... There's a thing about countries like France who opposed this... and countries like Switzerland... They have their shit together and can pretty much keep straight without invading countries for their benefit if they have no wants and they aren't paranoid... basically, you have a lot of ass kicking without question asking in the end... it's all a big war on money. But it's already happened... people are just letting the US get away with it... and a lot of ignorant people in the US don't even see this. It's not about pacifism or defense... it's about comprimising and leaving people alone.

18. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

That might be in something we signed... but the UN meddles all the time...

They can't go into somalia one day and then be really aginst another invasion the next...

The UN doesn't respect soverignty, and good for them... murderous despots shouldn't be free to make their own 'destiny'

Yeah... You're country would never fight in the Ivory Coast or The Congo...

Oh wait... you're country is right now...

and good for them. I hope you end up bringing peace and civility to those poor people.

The only reason your nation didn't go along with Iraq is because our president is a dick and wouldn't give France and Germany a share of oil contrtacts... Everything else in that debate was theatrics.

You're english is great BTW... I took french when I was 14, and now all I can do is order coffee.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the USA is doing fine...

and if we were on the verge of ecopnomic collapse, which we're not even close... but hypothetically,

Many nations, including your's Germany, England, Japan, China, and India, would bail us out... the US is a quarter of the worlds economy... the other nations wouldn't want us to go, or they'd go down too.

China will become another superpower, its already our second biggest trading partner... under Japan.

Hahaha, China... China's already done that... Neapal, Tibet, Taiwan. China doesn't look to the US to see what's right and wrong... China has its own thing going on.

Like I said... I didn't support Iraq,

But now its done, and a lotta good could come from Iraq. Hussein was a horrible dictator, and now that hes gone, maybe Iraq can live in Peace someday...

There were lots of bombs and shootings going of on our side of the Berlin wall for years.

But 50 years later, Germany is a really nice place.

Drastic changes don't happen overnight, but if they happen, its for the best.

19. Orsino2

It all comes down to nothing and it's not like the US is going to be around forever. Face it, it's no different from the Xin dynasty.... :p

20. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Yeah...

I'm an entropy fan boy... nothings going to be aorund forever.

But we'll be around for a while...

Now wheres my playstation....