US plans to attack Syria in February 2005!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by -peaceman69-, Jan 11, 2005.

1. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

That sounded dirty.

Pedophile! :D

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Exactly, and I realize that, and that doesn't mean that there still aren't other terrorist organizations and that almost everyone who is a muslim is against us....

It did??? :) Holy shit.

And I know you're not going to die for a country. Neither would I. I have the same view as you an another end of the spectrum, only the fact that less people support my end of the spectrum... as yours is more appealing and interesting to people who live in a former confederate state and a lot of damn states in the US anyway... haha, like it matters... :)

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

How is the US a terrorist nation when it was protecting itself?

Osama did not have the grounds to proclaim the US a terrorist nation... it did not fit the defination.

Allies? Yes... Bush and Blair...the evil warmongers who will rule the world...!

Grow up! You are basing your ideas on childish assumptions.

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I never said that other terrorist organizations do not exist...I just said that the threat they provoke cannot possibly measure up to Al Quaeda.

Yes.

My opinion is not US shaped, it's shaped by my global perspective, while yours is biased to your country.

5. Orsino2

Bush doesn't care about anyone. He doesn't give a flying fuck about oil either, it's the monetary system he's interested in. Of course we're not going to collapse with our tactics, and I'm not going to support our tactics when I can live happily and be myself without supporting it. And you to are just spouting some inane conspiracy tripe because I'd like to see it when it happens, and most likely it will happen. If you say something is going to happen, curiousity is bound to drive people till it does happen.

But that's what I was getting at, it's not about the terrorists, it's about the money, and that's what I wanted you to say... I wanted to get people like you who realized it to come out and say it and stop talking in coded language. :)...

Terrorists = Majority of the middle east
    Middle east = oil
    oil = money
    money = power and a strong gov't...

But I never said this is the way I view things. :) This is only how it has always worked...

end of story.

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

So did you just say you're a Bin Laden sympathiser? ... All Countries make lots of mistakes... and when the world always wants you too...

Yes always wants us too, pick a side... some people aren't going to be happy when we pick one.

Inacction is Impossible when you're the worlds only super power... its also cruel.

A side note... Al Jazera's accusing the US of trying to take over the Muslim nation of the Phillipines because we have so many ships stationed there... to help clean up after the giant Fucking Tsunami...

The Phillipines gladly accepts the aid... but thats not what a large part of the middle east thinks.

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Because we say its not going to happen, its going to happen... you must think me and Rubin have a lotta power.

I hope it happens.

Yes, Iraq was largely about oil... syria isn't...

Syria does have a large supply of oil... but it doesn't have anywhere near the mining infrastucture of Iraq... getting at any significant amount of that would take at least twenty years... by that time we'll have more then enough from Iraq...we don't wanna flood the market. theres really not much else in terms of resources in Syria... so it's not likly... there wouldn't be much benifit.

Except terrorism... but its not going to happen.

8. Orsino2

The only way the US is protecting itself is if the attack us and we defend, but when only 4,000 or so people are killed in a metropolitan area by a few guys in a jet that believe they're dying in allah's name attack people and die themselves, that doesn't leave much to attack besides their own organization they're involved with (no shit)...

Just because you don't say something doesn't mean that you don't believe it... I know you realize this.

And no, they don't want to rule the world, they only care about themselves...

Grow up! You are basing your ideas on childish assumptions.... - What a manly thing to say. :) But you do realize that you're only elaborating on what I stated, and I realized this to begin with, that's the reason it was stated. I only wanted to bring this terrorist buillshit out of the shadows as we're not worried about terrorists and we're really not worried about power... we're worried about becoming a nation that profits... and while I'm on riding a clydesdale, they also want me to support their ways... which I don't agree with, but just because I live in a country with a government that believes in this doesn't mean that I, as a person, has to believe in the goverments ways. Besides, they know their kind is majority-rules anyway... it doesn't take much effort for people to realize it...

As previously stated, most people really don't care anyone besides themselves and allies that scratch each other's back anyway...

but you knew this...

Where do you want to go with this? I know you realize this and agree with it, just on a different end... only thing is, I live in a dream and I don't have to be a part of it, as you do, but your way would work as it's majority rules... but that doesn't mean being part of the minority won't make me happy now while the majority is focused on being happy and stable later...

I already have that. :)

9. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I'm never going to read all this thread.

10. Orsino2

Nope... I don't sympathize for him... I eally don't care about him and I don't care about the US either, it's just that the he thinks he's right and they just want to prove him wrong... it's history. This has happened with other governments in the past...

11. Orsino2

Yes, but it's a balance thing... most idiots in the US support anti-terrorism... that's what they want. We're over there for power and money to support our greed wether it relates to terrorism. Iraq held both saddam and oil and nobody was expecting us to go there... that's why we did what we did. Now what Bush and his allies want to do is give the people what they wanted... to get rid of the terrorists...

But the thing is, killing more people to prove a stronger point doesn't show much.... it's a lot like a gigantic pissing match...

While we've been in Iraq, Bin Laden's hiding has made people speculate that he died... he's kept in hiding, and it's been a long diversion for both parties... you'll probably hear a lot more from him IF we do go to syria...

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

We cannot protect ourselves by defense. You know no war strategy, and this is war. We are not Switzerland, we cannot escape to our hills and ignore the world.

Terrorism bullshit? It's there! Are you blind? Sure the war in Iraq was not started soley because of terrorism... but how do you explain the war in Afhganistan then... what was Bush trying to steal there? sand?

Bush is the voice of a nation and has a house and a congress behind him to weight his decisions... You cannot possibly verdict corruption on all the Republican party, all the house, and all congress.

Ha... you are the one in an illusion. You young mind seeks action and conspiracy theories... So far you have not proven a single thing you have said... Talk to me when you have actual points...when you grow up.

13. Orsino2

Growing older, but not up. :)

I don't give a fuck about war strategy... and don't need to know it as I'm not a government and can live without their aid... It's just that the fact that they try to make it so that I really have no option and am forced into it...

Which one was longer, the war in Afghanistan or the war in Iraq? That proves another point to me... not only that, but the whole war in Iraq has also been labeled as part of the war on terrorism and operation enduring freedom. They should have had the guts to label it as a different war, but that wouldn't fool the people into their support, would it? :)

It doesn't matter who the party is or who is president as long as you have a majority vote.

I'm not the one in an illusion. Neither of is are... I have a point, and I agree with your points... I know what your saying is true...

I just don't agree with them and don't follow them... and I really don't care about them either... :) I'm happy to say that and admit that, but I won't force people to support it. You have an opinion too... let it be known.

14. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Have you ever heard of Opium? Have you ever heard of Heroin? Have you ever heard of the drug trade? Have you ever heard of Brown & Root? Have you ever heard of the Bush/Cheney drug empire? Did you know that Afghanistan's Opium crop under the United States is now thirty-five times larger than it was under the Taliban? Did you know that Afghanistan is the world's leading producer of Opium? Do you know how much liquid cash the United States government acquires each year with their dealings in the drug trade?

15. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Our government's been caught before, dealing in the drug trade... the man in charge eventually became President.

16. Orsino2

deleted

17. Orsino2

That's another thing I didn't consider... our government also states that they have helped lower the sand crop in afghanistan... :rolleyes:

Oops... I mean poppy. :D

18. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

So what... least the Taliban is gone. And Hamid Karzai is the best leader in the entirty of the Middle East... women can go to school now, free elections, more prosperity.

Afghanistan was definatly justifiable... Most of the Middle East was on board with that war.

19. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Do you use FOX as your number one source of info?!?
    Woman get murdered over there if they try to exercise their new "freedoms".

Free elections... there was more voter indimidation going on over there then there was in the US election.

Um, no.... There's a reason why "terrorists" flocked to that nation to fight America. Very reminiscent of Germany with the Jews, except these "Jews" fight back.

20. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Are you kidding? They're not gone. OBL has not been and will not be "caught." The White House has even said that the war on terrorism will not end in our lifetimes... so how could the Taliban be gone?

You can't force democracy on a nation. Democracy has to have been building up beforehand. People have to want democracy for it to work.

Besides, Karzai is a puppet installed by our government to keep their agenda on target. You can bet that Karzai will "ask" for U.S. bases to be installed all throughout Afghanistan for "security."