US plans to attack Syria in February 2005!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by -peaceman69-, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Two negatives don't equal a positive.

You can't win a war.. you can only have a war, and either way, there's always a negative outcome even if you get what you want and you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need...

Can't you people be any LESS fucking greedy than you are?...

2. Orsino2

This isn't the war on terror, this is the war on peace. If you want peace, the anwer is pretty damn simple.

DON'T HAVE A WAR.

Could this be any clearer to you? :rolleyes:

Whoopdeefuckin' doo now, we're promoting peace by killing the terrorists.

Answer to all your problems: Buy a mirror and use the damn thing...

Leave people the fuck alone and accept who they are and you won't have any problems... terrorists aren't terrorists if you attack them... when was the last time another country attacked the US and we fought a war on US soil?!?!?

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Stop being a brainless idealist. A war is necessary for the protection of a country. If the US won't war on Syria, then it will at least give Israel the right to... and I will be happy to see Israel finally able to fight for its protection.

What would be the negative outcome? A few civilian lives are worth it... the elimination of these terrorists will save thousands uppon throusands of innocent lives.

4. Orsino2

It's Isreal's problem... give them advice and nothing more. Who cares who is innocent as we're all felons when we kill someone and when we aren't in the military we aren't if we're serving our country? How contradictory can you possibly get... and these people elected Dubya for his morals? ha.

On top of that, what in the hell purpose will it serve to us... it's not doing anything for us. "Terrorists" aren't attacking us...

Sometimes I just fucking wish the Colombians had their way back a few weeks ago... but that would be contradictory towards my beliefs and Dick Cheney would be sworn in... so it really doesn't make a big difference, as we know that Bush isn't the one wearing the pants anyway...

Terrorists don't need money and power to achieve their wants... all they have is sense and tactics that work. Make the attacker's country go into massive debt until the entire country collapses and people are going insane over the fact that we have no social security or health care anymore... it's the fact that the US is used to living with that... they think it'll be the end of the world if we don't have that. It'll just lower life expectancy, but what's worse, sending people off to war and them dying or your own life expectancy?

Why not just keep the people living and leave the life expectancy where it is and leave everyone the fuck alone, how's that for running a country... oh yay, I could be president... maybe my plan for keeping a country running and not having shit up to my shoulders would actually work :rolleyes:

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Isreal and the US are allies... Israel's problem is the US's problem... the two countries are economicly interdependent, and you cannot change that. Plus, the terrorist groups in Syria are all Al-Quaeda supported.

I agree, the US is in a deficit... but it did not affect the economy as strongly as you would expect.

Life expectancy is one of the highest in the last 3000 years? Low life expectancy? That are you talking about?

The world is economicly and socialy interdependent... you should know that... countries cannot just be left alone. The US's mistake was attacking the wrong country, with Iraq.

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

You're being naive as hell... leave people alone and we all get along... that isn't the way the world works...

Bin Laden is a Saudi loyalist who wants Saudi Arabia to be a superpower, and he sees this as being possible if he economically cripples the US...

And the best way to do that is to destroy our economic infrastructure, (9/11) and have us hunt him down...

He knows we're not going to die out... he doesn't want that...

What are we supposed to do? Sit around and be attacked?

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Cause you can't sit back and chill if somebodys sworn to kil you...

8. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Trying to stay at peace doesn't get rid of war, we were at peace on 9/11, and go into past history, the allies tried their best to appease Hitler to stop war and that sure as hell worked well.

9. Orsino2

Who gives a flying fuck about Al-Quaeda anymore... it's a "secret" organization... they're everywhere, not just the middle east, everywhere. You can't take them out. And yeah, it's in a deficit, but what is going to happen when this continues and the entire system collapses?... the same thing that's always happened. Someone worse will probably take it over and establish a facist or totalitatarian gov't and everyone will just whine even more until someone helps us. But who in the hell is going to help us when we're the only country that tries to "help" people with our driven greed and end up pissing off the face of the free world with the way we conduct our ways. Life expectancy is at the highest in the last 3000 years, but I'm not thinking about the present, I'm thinking about the future.

The world is economically and socially independent, and yes, they did attack the wrong country, but does it really matter anyway. Once you've done something, you can't take it back and it'll just piss even more people off until someone either attempts to shatter our gov't and establish a new gov't (our gov't was established with the thought in mind that it would be easy to re-establish a new gov't quickly and orderly). We'll either piss more people off and continue to take over other countries or someone says "fuck this"...

Because once you pop, you can't stop...

10. Orsino2

Yeah, but we're at fault for that.

The US has to learn that our place isn't playing offense, it's playing defense... besides, this is a diversion for the government's greed... you people ought to know how the government works by now. I live in Virginia... 50 miles from almost every major government headquarters... I have politicians, CIA agents, and marines as neighbors. I talk to them... I know what their ideals and ideas are.

11. Orsino2

No. It's not "leave people alone and we'll all get along"... it's just leave people the fuck alone and if someone attacks you, play defense.

George W. Bush is a saudi loyalist who wants the United States to further become a superpower and he sees this as being possible if he cripples the people against him, physically, and establishes a pre-approved government.

The best way to do this is to divert people's attention by destroying our economic infrastructure and have them hunt us down.

He knows his family's and his corporate buddies bank accounts would die out if he didn't... he doesn't want that...

What are we supposed to do? Attack people that haven't even proven that they would attack us anyway? If we sit around and be attacked, it won't help, and if we attack others, it won't help...

But it doesn't help if you're focusing on your own good more than the good of others and terrorists collapse your government anyway because you have no logical sense or accounting skills and you're a war driven idiot looking for excitement and trying to make the world go round with backwards logic and attempting to ease people into living in a police state.

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You can take out known Al Quaeda supported operatives. Everyone gives a fuck about them... they are the largest terrorist organization on the face of the earth...how the fuck can we not give a fuck about them?

No one will help... and the economy has already collapsed not too long ago... ever read of the great depression?

Any war time mass production will improve the economy...also a historic fact.

Thinking about the future? lol, good one :)

Ofcourse it matters, ofcourse you can't take it back, ofcourse it will piss people off... No organized nation will dare challange the US... that challange would mean a nuclear war and the end of the world... No nation is that idiotic.

Terrorists, on the other hand... should be wiped out, as quickly as possible, before they get thier hands on nuclear weapons.

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

No, they're almost entirely in Syria... there are a few people poped up here and there, and a few putting up Al Quiada signs in The Philipines... but that doesn't matter, take out the head and the rest will follow.... we could have finished them off in Afghanistan if Tora Bora weren't carried out so poorly.

Yeah, look How Bad Italy, Germany, France, and Japan are doing

Yeah, The Chinese and The french aren't carrying on military operations right now... Good for the French too... The French Foreign Legion is doing more for real liberation then we are.

You're jumping all over the place... look Bush sucks... but I reallly disagree with his social agenda... And if it weren't for the fact that this War in Iraq was concived to get oil... I woulda been all for it... Saddam Hussein was a terrible guy... and Iraq might end up to be a decent place anyway...

I bet the US would have had a lotta bombs going off if the technology were available in its infancy.

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Blah blah blah... those CIA agents will surely tell thier greatest plans to some 14 year old pascifict!

Playing defense? You should know that defense cannot exist without offense.

15. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Are you truly so blind? Don't you have the common sense to know that it's imposible to play defense with terrorists... believe me... I lived in a nation that was constantly attacked by them for 7 years.

Yes, I'm sure Bush has an evil conspiracy to destroy the country so that he could be king of the world!!! ..... Get real! that idea, by itself, is idiotic.

16. Orsino2

Even though Al Quaeda is the largest terrorist organization on the face of the earth, doesn't mean other terrorist organizations can't unite with them either. As far as they see it, we're a massive terrorist organization with allies spread out through the world and we're all packed into one pu-pu platter for their liking.

The great depression occured in 1929... we were involved in WWII in hopes that it would drive our economy once again...

Nuclear weapons aren't safe in anyones hands when life = life. This is something that Albert Einstein cried (literally) over...

Debating on some forum isn't going to prove anything... what's it going to get you. When you turn 18, why don't you immigrate to the US and join the military if you care so much.

17. Orsino2

Hell no, they're not going to tell me, but I do have access to their sons and daughters, don't I? :)

Besides, the government is idiotic anyway. What would knowing what they want give me anyway. I know they're a bunch of fucktards with pointless ideals and that's all that matters.

I never stated that I was a pacifist.

18. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Other terrorist organizations have united with them... that is why they are the biggest :)

WWII did drive the economy.

Yes, they aren't safe... but the US won't randomly throw them because of international pressure.

What does joining the US army have to do with any of this? Anyhow...
    No, i'm way too smart for that... If I ever do anything war related... then I'd be calling the shots... not doing the dirty work. I will not die for a country.

19. Orsino2

It's not going to matter when we can be terrorists ourselves by doing this...

I'm not saying this is what I view our country to be, although in a nutshell, yes, the United States is a big mindless and useless unnecessary piece of shit that really needs to stay out of other peoples business, I'm saying this is how they could view us... and Bin Laden has stated that this is how he views us...

And Bush doesn't have an evil conspiracy to destroy the country so that he can be king of the world... there's no such thing as he couldn't do this himself. That's where your allies come into play... and I can't say anything until proven anyway, so what does it matter if I do.

20. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Bush doesn't give a Damn about the Sadui's... he just realises that Oil is a strategic resource... and hes right.

In 15 years the oil we need can be supplied from Iraq... the global price of oil will deflate... and Saudi Arabia, will have to come up with with a more sane government policy to attract scientists.

You're kidding yourself... the US makes up a quarter of the worlds economy... we couldn't collapse... the rest of the world would start throwing money at us if we did because their economies depend on us...

You're just spouting some inane conspiracy tripe...

Its not like everybody on Earth isn't aware this is economically benificial to the US, Bush, Cheney, and CO...

but If Iraq's despot had to fall so we'll get cheap gas... eh.

And If we Destroy Syria's murderous government controlled by Guirelles bent on killing half their population...

Sign me up.