US enters IRAN

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by ImmortalDissident, Jan 19, 2005.

1. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

I don't know if this has already been posted, perhaps I'm blind but...

Bush has sent orders to the Pentagon to conduct covert operations in Iran to look for evidence of nuclear weapons, (ie. weapons of mass destruction). You see, he went through the Pentagon because he says he doesn't "trust the CIA." Also, he doesn't have to get anything approved and passed by the legislature when going through the Pentagon.

Well my friends, suit up and get ready for the fight, because the draft is but a mere moment away.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/16/hersh.iran/

Peace

2. gertie

gertie Senior Member

no can escape the watchful eyes and eperialistic drive of a president gone bad.

3. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Operations arn't so covert anymore, since someone wanted a story. Invasion could be prevented, if people would stop trying to interfere with operations. Its easier to gather into when people don't know your there.

4. Psy Fox

Psy Fox Member

It is also easier for the goverment commit terrorism like the US did in Guatemala,El Salvador and Nicaragua to name a few.

5. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Hahaha, who's about to believe that one? I think it's pretty obvious that the White House would rather not deal with Congress. After all, they wouldn't want to face any opposition or anything...

6. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

He just can't keep any secrets !! Yet we are asked to believe the govenment is managing to hide so many things from us.

where do you get these statments proclaiming what the president is doing ? From the net ? or TV ? or a friend told you ?

7. Psy Fox

Psy Fox Member

Dude it was on CNN

8. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

THIS IS TROLL SHIT. YOU ARE HEREBY BANNED.

-SKIP

How do you manage to reject any thing reported by the media unless it parallels you theories, then you are happy to quote them ?

I don't see CNN saying anything about the "government committing terrorism in Guatemala,El Salvador and Nicaragua," so rather than point this out, you will search for a media group that supports your ideas on this and then quote them ....
    selective media quoting ????? If you look hard enough you will always find someone to endorse you points ....

9. Psy Fox

Psy Fox Member

Sure it can be false and I can see the lie comming from CNN, maybe a reporter wanting a story. Yet it could be true.

I said "did" as in past tense as in history, You'll find Guatemala, El Salvadore and Nicaragua in history along with a long list of US terrorism but I'm using them as an example of US terrorism and if the US did it before it can do it again, oh wait they are still doing it in Columbia but CNN won't run it since it is old news and anti-establisment.

10. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

Again you quote CNN when it suits you and accuse them of backing the establishment when it doesn't ?????,

If they don't like running anti establishment news, what are they doing running that little piece you have just attributed to them ?????
    Try and be consistent !!!!!!!

11. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i have to disagree with this.. you can't just say, "oh they did it before, they can do it again" many world leaders make poor decisions, or even perform acts of terror... it would be ridiculous to say, "oh, Germany started a holocaust, they can do it again." any country is capable of doing anything really without proper restraints... that's why we have the UN.. which should be making more movements against the US in my opinion...

12. Psy Fox

Psy Fox Member

It is consistent, I said given US history it could mean US terrorism but that was in reply to the suggestion of the media keeping quiet about what the US does in Iran.

Columbia is different is has been going on for years. Saying "Breaking News the US has terroristed the people of Columbia for X years in the USs war on drugs. " is very different then even reporting on prisoner abuse since showing the price Columbians have to pay for the USs war on drugs that puts MORE drugs on USs streets would be very anti-establisment. You'd have people wondering why are we killing them if the war on drugs is counter productive. Plus the media might actully do some investigating and follow the money and figure out the war on drugs is so the US can spend money on killing Columbians to fuel the industrial military complex and so back at home they can build prision to throw drug users in at profit of those company that run said prisions. Thus you have "Breaking News, US Democracy a hoax...the wealthy elite really runs the nation"