urinating blood

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by d_112359, Jul 9, 2007.

1. d_112359

d_112359 Member

hi,

i'm a new member, just joined in hopes sb could help me interpret this dream. i know very little about dream interpretation; i find it interesting, but i'm a total n00bie.

--

i'm in a public place; a hotel, i think, or maybe a restaurant. i go to the bathroom and what comes out into the urinal is mostly blood. not just urine tinged w/blood, but like 80% blood.

--

i've checked around and it seems that blood often symbolizes life [the source of life, etc.]. urine apparently is often symbolic of toxic emotions.

any ideas?

thanx
    -d

2. d_112359

d_112359 Member

this is some additional information.

i'm putting this in a new post so your interpretation won't be influenced by the information or my attempts to interpret it, so you can skip this post if you want. ;-)

i've recently left a toxic relationship and i'm going through some separation issues, trying to get her "out of my life" and move on. i've also recently left a scene that's pretty full of people with lots of issues. since then, i've been trying to live a little bit more wholesomely and work on myself.

could my dream mean that i might be overzealous in my attempt to 'detox' -- that i should be careful not to throw the baby out w/the bathwater [or in this case, the blood w/the urine]?
    ...or maybe that i'm "pissing my life away"?

3. 2SkyDragon

2SkyDragon Member

Kind of a personal question... But did you have sex with this girl?

4. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

To me, blood usually denotes an upcoming sickness or illness.

Personally, I usually assign a month to the body part, which would mean Scorpio for the reproductive organs, or October 24 to November 22. My system may not work for you though; for all I know you or your girlfriend could be a Scorpio.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Dream_Interpretation_Urination/id/270966

http://dreamcrowd.com/dreamopedia?drid=6420

5. d_112359

d_112359 Member

thanks both for your replies.

er... yes. we were in a relationship.
    why?

interesting idea! neither of us are scorpio. i'll stay vigilant.

thanks for the info, i'll check it out!

cheers
    d.