Urge for cock?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by saint70, Aug 17, 2013.

1. saint70

saint70 Guest

Hi,
    I'm a happily married man for 10 years,in my 40's, completely straight, healthy sexy life and never had a gay experience in my life but recently I have had the urge to have experience with......cock??
    I don't want to kiss men or feel any attraction towards men but i just really fancy either sucking a cock or maybe having one up me (if it wasn't too big! lol). The thought of this get's me extremely aroused!
    Has anyone else experienced this or am i just a weirdo!!
    Many Thanks

2. saint70

saint70 Guest

Hi,
    I'm a happily married man for 10 years,in my 40's, completely straight, healthy sexy life and never had a gay experience in my life but recently I have had the urge to have experience with......cock??
    I don't want to kiss men or feel any attraction towards men but i just really fancy either sucking a cock or maybe having one up me (if it wasn't too big! lol). The thought of this get's me extremely aroused!
    Has anyone else experienced this or am i just a weirdo!!
    Many Thanks

Chester Jones likes this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

No, Can't Say I Have...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

Feelingfrisky99 likes this.
  4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Duplicate Post...:)

Cheers Glen.

5. saint70

saint70 Guest

Hi,
    Has anyone else experienced this or am i bisexual?
    Many Thanks

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Duplicate Post Again, 15 Minutes Later...:confused:

Cheers Glen.

dd788snipe and bigredinmass like this.
  7. Mattow

Mattow Guest

I'm in my 40s and married and get turned on by the same thoughts.
    You are not alone!

dd788snipe and Chester Jones like this.
  8. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Well you say that you're happily married but would like to experiment with cock! This may be part of a mid-life crisis. My situation is different. I am single,in my late 40's and when the mood takes me I will go with another man - suck his penis and swallow his semen or give and take anal intercourse. I am not gay, I love sex with women but every so often I like a bit of "male bonding". I think you'll find that most blokes have these fantasies,some see them through. This one is a moral dilemma- Going with another man (Men know what men like) is pleasurable but what about your wife? Would you be racked with guilt afterward. If the urge is strong enough then go and do it - If there is any doubt in the back of your mind then keep it as a fantasy. Good luck

dd788snipe likes this.
  9. 6ULDV8theo

6ULDV8theo Visitor

10. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Well first if you're happily married then that's worth preserving IMO. I would suggest bring up the subject gingerly to see if she's receptive to the idea , who knows lots of women are turned on at the thought of it of course some definitely aren't. It's rather a common thing among the male population though so don't worry your feelings are quite normal.
    Also just thinking about it doesn't make you bisexual however if you try it and you like it then do it again then we can say you're bi.
    Whatever you do play safely .

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Having those thoughts is more common among "straight" married men than you realize. I found this out when I too had those feelings and was hooking up with other married men for mutual oral satisfaction. Most married men don't consider sucking another mans cock as cheating on their spouse but it is...no different than if she sucked another mans cock. After my first couple of experiences I felt a lot of guilt but it did disappear quickly as our sex life was in a serious lull and I had cravings that needed satisfied and it was easier to hook up with other married men than trying to hook up with a woman. That's just me, but that too is common with a lot of middle aged men.

Bicaptain My Captain and Bi14me like this.
  12. Bi14me

Bi14me Put me on my knees

I also have the urge to suck a cock..i am married but have a sexless life and i desire to find a friend whom i can suck and swallow and even bottom for. I need this

badrabbit and Lovnflman like this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You're not alone my friend. When I was a young man I would have never considered doing anything with a man but as I matured into my 40's I came to realize how sexually satisfying it is for two men to pleasure each other. Being in a sexless marriage is probably why most men indulge as masturbation becomes your only way to release but we still desire to be sucked off and after all a mouth is a mouth. Then it becomes a mutual arrangement so each are getting and providing the oral satisfaction both desire. I hope you're able to find a trusting friend soon to be able to experience and enjoy the pleasures that two men are able to provide for each other.

14. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I didn't have any urges (still unfullfilled) until i was in my late 30's. Now I think about a big, hard cock pounding me in the ass and filling me with hot cum.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  15. jamessand

jamessand Members

Looks like there are quite a few of use here. I long to suck a young cock and I’m sure I would make a decent oral partner. They do say males give the best bjs

Bi14me and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  16. TopMan1955

TopMan1955 Members

Yes, for a number of years, until one day I took the plunge and did it with another guy. It was great. At first I thought I was addicted to it, but now I can take it or leave it. You don't have to kiss anybody or even have full body contact if you don't want.

17. Bi14me

Bi14me Put me on my knees

Meeee tooo

18. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

In my 40's dated only women..Love everything about them..But every now and then after a stressful day a man just wants to come home and suck on a thick cock for an hour or so..

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah...Mmm Mmm Good!

20. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

An after work cocktail?

Bi14me and LowHangers like this.