Urethral Sounding

Discussion in 'Beginners BDSM' started by Jamie28London, Nov 26, 2021.

1. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

id love to try it but i need guidance, Anyone want to shower me with wisdom ?

2. Ralfee

Ralfee Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How did you get the scar tissue?
    From sounding?

3. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is their web site really slow responding? Especially when ordering?

BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I've never had a problem. Of the half dozen orders, all have went flawless. And that's been spread over the last couple years, so I wouldn't say I just had a lucky day. That's odd. Best of luck with everything!!

5. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No, I've never done or tried that. Was from an injury.

6. Longbeard1971

Longbeard1971 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Try a vibrating sound.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  7. Ringstretch

Ringstretch Banned

Should I try sounding? Do I start with a pencil

8. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Depends if you like visiting an hospital :rolleyes:

Use the proper tools and hygiene to avoid nasty infections.

MartNorth and BoyToy69 like this.
  9. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Exactly what the Captain said ^^^. A UTI, trip to the doctors, and antibiotics will cost you way more than a quality set!! Along with the nasty discomfort!

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  10. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is there one with then vibrations in the tip

11. Longbeard1971

Longbeard1971 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The hole thing vibrates.

BiSal likes this.
  12. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

I've tried this but with the lube, it keeps wanting to slide out. It feels great but keeping it in has been an issue...

BoyToy69 likes this.
  13. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Same with me. If I can get to a point where I'm relaxed enough that I'm not clenching my cheeks/sphincter at all I'm ok. But it takes me a while before I can find that happy medium of enjoying it, and not tightening up to push it out. Another trick I use is with the Hegar sounds I have. They step up 1mm on each sound, so one end is slightly bigger than the other. I always slide the bigger end in first and it helps keep it in 2 ways. 1, it puts the heavy end at the bottom, 2, it acts like a very tiny plug that doesn't want to slide out as easy. I still have problems occasionally with it sliding out, but when things are twitching and tingling uncontrollably (in a good way) you'll have that lol. Best of luck!!

BiSal and Slacker Of Krypton like this.
  14. Smthlvr65

Smthlvr65 Members

Started sounding didn't know what it was in the 70s found plugs and other objects curiosity,started with low voltage plug it tickled so as pre cum started flowing stuck it in farther and farther till I came.
    Always dabbled but last few years have found silicone and stainless steel toys .
    Both feel great love that stretched and full feeling as it goes down your urethra.
    Have probably spent way to much money have some so big don't ever think I'll get to them.
    But for now it's just for the pleasure and the excitement bumping up another mm or two.

15. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

It might sound scary (no pun intended) but as long as you are careful and don't push yourself too far, too quick, its very pleasurable.

16. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

It does sound a bit scary at first, however start small and don't force yourself. The worse case is that it stings a bit when you wee afterwards for a few times. Its a great addition to your masturbation and sex routine. I have even had sex with my girlfriend while wearing a sound, thats intense. I normally wear a condom though just to keep the sound inside me. I want to try that with my extra long silicon sound, that wouldn't slide out, so wouldn't need the condom, i could then feel her wet pussy fully all the way in and out. Getting hard just thinking about that.

17. regina73

regina73 Members

I just started and love it I can get9 and a half inches in. now iwant to get some other sounders and cock rings and a butt plug

18. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Nice one. Enjoy it safely. I have just bought a nice long sound with alternating 6mm to 8mm balls along the way, arrived today. Cant wait to try it

19. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

What you need is about a 4 inch plug with a silicone glans ring (goes around the rim behind the head), the pleasure from the plug pushing the ring against those sensitive areas has to be experienced to be appreciated

LargePlug4.jpg

6Sailor9 likes this.
  20. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I'll get about 6 to 8 cm's of a 5mm sound into my cock before I start to become erect. I'll have to wait and calm down while laying on my back. Then suddenly the sound starts to slide in all by itself. I'll lay there and watch it slide down towards my prostate and get erect as it does. About the 20cm point the sound comes to rest. I'll softly move it up and down savoring the sensations that are going on inside my cock and prostate. When I start to cum the contractions push the sound back out while I lay there having a nice orgasm.

Jamie28London likes this.