Urethral Sounding

Discussion in 'Beginners BDSM' started by Jamie28London, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I got into BDSM through my thirst for new sexual thrills. The first time i slid a 5mm sound right down into my cock was amazing. I still enjoy it just as much today. I even had my girlfriend sucking me off with a sound in my cock. Has anyone else had a sounding experience or want to know more?

Smthlvr65, BiSal and Nakednudist like this.
  2. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I've considered trying a sound just to see what it feels like. I have a thin smooth plastic tubing that's for anal use that I managed to slide almost halfway into my uretha once when the curiosity got the better of me. But, I felt a little freaked and removed it right away. The question I always had was can you cum with a sound in your cock?

3. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Yes you can come with a sound inside you. It feels better if its hollow or quite a small diameter compared with your urethral opening. Otherwise you can get near the point of climax and then remove it carefully, and frantically wank yourself to finish. That feels great too

BiSal, amb5734 and Nakednudist like this.
  4. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just received a e-stim 7mm sounding rod to play with. Got interested in trying it because when In get bladderncancer check ups once year I kinda don't mind it, though I never feel excited at all by it. Might be the setting.
    Any tips on Lub?

Doug22 likes this.
  5. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Water based lube and try to make sure you wee afterwards. This helps to ensure anything left in your urethra is flushed out. It might sting a bit the first few times but after a while, you can be rodding yourself silly and you wont feel anything when you wee.

BiSal likes this.
  6. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Just something I picked up for when I worked for Lovehoney.

Make sure your sounding rods are sterilised properly before using .

7. Chastityguy

Chastityguy Members

I want to try this. Have heard it is the best feeling you can have

Smthlvr65 likes this.
  8. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Its an amazing feeling, pretty addictive once you start. I do it a lot. I get my girlfriend to do it to me also. I have a lot of sounding rods, my favourites are the stainless steel. I get so hard so quickly with a sound in me, and i love cumming with one inside. Highly recommend it.

Main things to remember with sounding is to never force it, let gravity do the work. Keep yourself and your sound clean. Best to be laying on your back in bed or in the bath to sound. Use water based lubricant. Don't be tempted to use other objects to sound yourself with, only use a specifically designed sounding device. Sounds come in various diameters, when it comes to deciding on what diamter you choose it all depends on how big your urethra is. Try not to start too small or too big. When starting out make sure you are not aroused yet, ie you are not hard. Its easier to sound with a flacid penis. Dont worry you will soon be getting an erection and being able to sound your cock, rock hard.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  9. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Anyone used the vibrating or beaded sounding rods?
    This morning I was pulling cum out with each stroke then it would wipe off as it went back down. Thinking I like this.

10. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I do have a long black silicon beaded sound. It goes right into my bladder. Feels amazing. I did have a vibrating stainless sound bit the motor burnt out lol. Looking out for another now.

11. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

IDK about this one guys

12. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

It is a strange one, not without its complications. However if you do your research and you are careful, it feels amazing. It opens up another world of sex and masturbation. My partner and I love it.

DanHarvey likes this.
  13. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I myself have just started sounding. Only 4 times so far. My source for my sounds and lube has been TheChainGang.com . I highly recommend the Surgilube lubricating jelly. It's a sterile bacteriostatic lube used in hospitals for surgical purposes and gynecology. Very clean and safe. Works excellent and clean-up is a breeze. I ordered the Hegar Urethral sound kit. It's top quality stuff. I worked up slowly from the 4 mm to the 8 mm. Not fully in with the 8 yet. They're very smooth stainless steel. I boiled them first for piece of mind, and clean them before and after use with hot water and antibacterial soap. Next will be a vibrating sound with the rosebud style tip. Enjoy your adventures!!

BiSal likes this.
  14. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nope! No way in hell! I have scar tissue in my urethra from an injury years ago and needed to have "dialations" for many years. Last one was 3-4 years ago. The scar tissue is way, way deep inside near the bladder so the doc shoves those fricken rods all the way INTO my bladder. Then, with them in, he rotates them around in circles and shit to re-open (tear open) the scar tissue.

For some it may be pleasurable, but this dude is a Hellllllll Nooooo!!!:eek: Hurts like a mofo!!!

BoyToy69 and MartNorth like this.
  15. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Like that, NO WAY! That turns pleasure into painful torture!

Upnorthguy likes this.
  16. Upnorthguy

It IS torture! Lol

Had to have surgery on it years ago. Doc put in a metal stent. :eek:

17. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Ouch. I wish you the best.

18. Upnorthguy

It was put in years ago, so I can't feel it anymore except for externally I can reach way back and feel it through my skin.

Only thing that sucks now is that I used to be able to shoot loads over my (or her) head. Now I'm lucky if I can hit my chest. But it's not a big drawback. There are worse things in life. Lol

BoyToy69 likes this.
  19. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

That's something I could always do also. Laying on my back on my bed I always splattered the wall above my head. But that slowly went away over the years. Now in the same position I get an occasional explosion that makes it to my boobs lol. And I drink lots of fluids. Must be an age thing with me, next thing I know it will be like baby powder shooting out and floating away lol.

20. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I dont know how you guys do it .

Even the name just sends shivers down my spine :eek:

Lovnflman and BoyToy69 like this.