*update from funkyphresh land*

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by FunkyPhreshMama, Jan 10, 2005.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

warning....LONG POST!! I have been gone for a while so the update is a little long. But if you love me you will read it!!
    hey everyone! just wanted to let you know I am alive and the kids are doing great. I am getting divorced this month, it is definately for the best, my ex-husband has two hookers(strippers) living with him now and they are bitches with really bad attitudes so the kids arent allowed to go over there unless they wont be at home. I am currently living with my best friend who has been my best friend for about 8 years, we are planning on getting married =), don't know why we didnt tell each other how we felt sooner, guess we were scared! But my mom sayed everyone could tell how we felt bout each other just by watching us talk to eachother. He is better to the kids than Jason ever was and they love him to death. I definately found a great guy, he was right infront of me the whole time and I never figured it out untill now, but I am very glad I did!
    hollar back and let me know whats goin on with all of you!!

2. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

glad to hear that!! I wish you GOOD LUCK !

i quit smoking and Jerry is engaged.

and olhippie wants to do me

same old same old

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

congrats to you for not smoking....i quit too =)
    congrats to jerry
    and congrats to olhippie for making a great choice LOL, if this occurs can i be a part of it, or maybe atleast film it????

4. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

wooooo! that's awesome :)

congratulations on your whole marriage/divorce/love thing :)

5. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

nice to see you back here...was wondering what happened to you

I'm...trying to get a used car, smoking only while intoxicated only, and waiting for spring

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah im trying to get a car too, my engine blew up!!

7. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

You're damn straight I want to do you!!!!!

8. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Robin, congratulations!! You deserve the best.

9. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

btw olhippie, i love the top hat and the decor in your room! come decorate my house for me!!

10. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

=))) it's wonderful hearing such beautiful things coming together. keep on
    love

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

thanks you guys for responding!! I wish i could come on more often. hopefully this month we will have a computer so i can start my e-bay busniess up again!! if i do that i will be here much more often =) lol.
    till then you guys can email me at rpomeroy@mjsoffe.com
    .​
    .​
    .​
    and will someone please tell trish thanks for the x-mas card, i am sorry i didnt get mine mailed this year, its been a long long year and i am glad its over with, i can start my life over and worry about MY happiness now instead of having to worry about keeping a grumpy lazy brat (aka ex husband) happy.

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

congrats! sometimes the reshuffling is so good! i'm glad to see you. i hope you can start comign back here, it's just not the same without your colorful self.

13. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Im happy for ya-best of luck to the both of ya!!!

14. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

Well I am very happy for you and your new found love. I wish you the best of luck ( like you need it:rolleyes: ). I am glad to hear your kids like your best friend.

All in all congrats on everything that has happened in the past few months.

I am still pregnant (33 weeks) thats about all thats gone on lately me being pregnant.

Again congrats on everything

15. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

YAY! Congrats. I'm glad to here everything is going so well with you. I was actully wondering why I never see you posting here anymore. Hmmm... whats new? Well, I'm getting married this summer(hopefully, we're still planning), I travel alot... btw, if you ever want to hang out tell me! I'm heading down south soon for Ocala, FL and I'm def. up for hanging out with people on the way down.

16. hiro

hiro pursue it

Congrats on the divorce and marriage. I wish the best.

17. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

well i met the strippers that live with my ex-husband
    no wonder he can't pay the bills with them helping out, they don't look like they make many tips.
    I am finally getting a new car. I totaled the last one, then blew its engine up and now the old mighty max is about to fall apart!! haha
    I picked out my wedding ring, its silver celtic knot designs with a emrald heart in the middle =) and I am actually gonna change my last name this go round HAHA I am really happy.
    talk to you all later!
    xoxo
    RoBiN

18. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I don't recommend that marriage stuff but.....if you're happy, I'm happy for you. Congrats