Unusually Massive Ejaculate Volume

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by buzzgunner, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:rofl:

2. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

I cum A LOT and have had several complaints...cannot do a quickie in the bathroom etc....probably 1/4 cup.... had semen check for sperm count and they commented on how much was there...that was before I found out my ex still had her birth-control in and thats why we couldnt get preggers...what a liar.

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I was taught that it was 1 - 2 teaspoons when I took Sex-Ed at school, and that has been my general experience for the past 40 odd years since then, both with myself & partners. Sometimes the power of the ejaculation is greater, making it appear greater, but that's like squeezing the end of a garden hose - the amount of water is the same - it just lookis more.

Of course, as with all averages, there are the times where there are greater or lesser amounts. There are times when I cum I can have a massive orgasm, yet only release a tiny bead semen, if any at all, yet there are other times where the orgasm is no big deal, but the ejaculation seems to go on forever. This doesn't mean, however, that strength of the orgasm is necessarily related to the ejaculation. Sometimes it can be a disappointing orgasm, where the minimal ejaculation seems to match it, and vice versa, where the unusually excessive ejaculation matches with the overpowering orgasm.

4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

[SIZE=9pt]The amount of cum depends on how long it’s been since the last time I unloaded. Sometimes it’s 2 or 3 teaspoons sometimes only 1.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Let me give you a cream pie, you won’t need a towel. I will clean it up with my mouth. Yes seeing cum oozing out of a pussy is a real turn on for me. So much that I want to lick it up. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=9pt]different guys taste different[/SIZE]” yes they do and same thing with women.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Stupid thread, but i have to admit, it is probably my favourite thread title of all time, i still laugh when it appears in the new content list, but i laugh cos its so stupid

1 person likes this.
  6. jmadre

jmadre Member

It's possible your male friend was using supplements. I've heard 1st hand accounts of guys taking supplements, fucking their wives and having to clean up " a huge mess".

Perhaps that's the case...

Take care,

7. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

I'm re-quoting my original response, as I believe it's the closest to the most likely of what happened.

8. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

It's also not possible, given the circumstances.

9. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

I have had guys shoot their load over me and it never seemed to stop. I was absolutely covered; breasts, face, belly, hair, arms. You name it, it hit me. Some have ridiculous amounts of sperm to throw around.

It was like a gift that kept on giving...

1 person likes this.
  10. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Vanilla Gorilla doesn't understand, man. I think I certainly understand the curiosity and the connection to sharing your wife. It is why I asked the question about the consistency of ejaculate after a vasectomy in the other thread.

We've had that happen too---it was with a guy she met at the gym. But it was mainly the first time---he had broken up with his girlfriend several months earlier and had been given a lot of responsibilities at work, in short he had not been with another woman for several months and was usually too exhausted to masturbate----at least that was the excuse he gave---but he came a lot.

On the other hand she was wearing an incredible red dress that had a wide slit running all the way up to her armpits on both sides, red panties, fishnet stockings with a garter, and very obviously no bra, as they sat at the restaurant and she propostioned him. (She changed into it at the restaurant, where they went to from the gym). He had been flirting with her for several months. And he was young---in his late twenties-----I am sure that all played a part in it. Subsequent times he generally came a normal amount. However there was one other time when he came quite a bit----we had been travelling for quite a while---I think we had been in Europe for a month and a half, and it was after we had returned.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lol, what a co-incidence

was eating ham, tomato and mayo sandwiches when I entered this thread tonight

I put too much mayo on the sandwiches and kept having to lick it off my fingers

12. Mountain Valley Wolf

OK----that's pretty funny-----I almost choked on my morning coffee...

Let me guess----your mayo comes in one of those squeeze bottles?

13. Mountain Valley Wolf

(...though for the record, I love eating pussy, I love screwing a cum-filled pussy. But I have never had an interest in eating a cum-filled pussy...)

14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

The average cum volume is around 2- 5 mls.

15. Goander

Goander Members

I would think it would depend allot on the last time you ejaculated.

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

When I was in my teens to 20's I produced a large volume of semen and it shot out pretty far. Post vasectomy my semen was not as thick but the volume was still there. Now in my 50's I don't produce near the same volume but still plenty for her to enjoy the taste. I was a heavy cummer in my younger years as my wife at the time struggled to swallow it all.

17. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

First, most of that talk about shooting massive loads is just BS. Secondly, drink lots of water.
    As you age your cum load will decrease. It’s just a fact of life. I am a senior man and have a active sex life. I haven’t messured but I shoot about 4 ropes each time. Works for me and works for my wife. Just right.
    Don’t stress over the amount.

18. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal fucked a Starbucks friend she's 46 and he's in his early twenties. He had a massive load shoot on her face and tits problem was he couldn't stay in her too long to totally staisfy her.