Unsure friend

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Farmerjason6, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Farmerjason6

Farmerjason6 Members

I have a friend who i am pretty sure is at least bi which i am fine with because so am I. We met in high school and have mantained our friend ship evern since. Its weird because everytime i mention something i like, he all of a sudden likes it. Well, i have a certain fetish but thats another story. So i started telling him about it and at first he was like ok. Whatever but now he seems to be all for that fetish. Everytime we talk about it, he usually brings up wanting to touch each others dick and rubbing them together. He even sent me a picture of his dick once. Then he says he wishes we could get together but our schsdules never meet. He is alwaya asking me what else i would want to do

Hoping that changes soon because i always get hard everytime qe talk about it. I asked him one time it it made him excited and he said yes.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  2. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

If he sent you a picture of his dick, he probably does want to have sex. Ask if he wants to see yours....in person.

3. Curiousjohnman

Curiousjohnman Members

He totally wants you. No question

4. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

It's high time to take your friendship in that direction. He is definitely into guys. He is definitely into you. He wants to frot with you and do other sexual things with you. He's showing a side of himself to you you don't show in polite company. He said outright this excites him. And you admit to yourself and all of us it excites you. And he's open to more! All things equal, a golden opportunity has landed on your lap. Although I can't picture this happening with many of my male friends, I so wish something like this could happen to me.
    If you haven't done so, tell him this excites you too. Send him a picture of your penis. Rile each other up enough to make scheduling time with each other more of a possibility.
    Maybe I'm thinking too much with my other head, but in my world sexual contact would be a normal component of friendship. People would feel free to open themselves up to their friends. It would relieve tension and establish intimacy between friends, in a unique and very pleasant way.

5. MusicMan321

MusicMan321 Members

Sounds like your friend really wants to have sex with you go for it see what happens and let us know if anthing happens between you two

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  6. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Good for you! I wish more people felt free to let something like this happen. Instead of stressing out from suppression, they could be having fun and getting closer with each other.

missionfigdeluxe likes this.
  7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Work your schedule around so the two of you can see where it goes.

8. secretasianman

secretasianman Members

Similar situation happened with me. A friend of mine in Jr. High School and I played around in his closet once, where he blew me until I came, twice. After that, we acted like it never happened. Fast forward 15 years, he's married to a woman who has literally zero sex drive, and has 4 kids now (he had his 3rd back then). We were at a friend's bachelor party, and had a room together. He complained about his sex life, and how he just wanted a blowjob every now and then. I told him that I never returned the favor for him way back then, and I was pretty good at sucking cock these days... and so I did, and more.

Just find a time with him, and things will happen if you both want it to.