Unsure about orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by girlblossom, Sep 24, 2013.

1. girlblossom

girlblossom Guest

Hey all, first post here. :2thumbsup:

I'm a 21 year old female who has just started experimenting with a vibrator, but I'm rather lost as to whether or not I've actually had an orgasm. A lot of online health gurus say you 'just know', but I really don't and it's bothering me.

If I stimulate myself enough, I do experience the bodily contractions/increased heartbeat/flushed skin things, but I don't think I've had the apparent 'orgasmic' warm feeling that follows. I usually just stop when 'down there' gets too sensitive and my body relaxes.

I feel I'm missing out on the best part of masturbation. Has anyone else had this, or can someone tell me if it's normal? Do I just need to keep going despite the uncomfortable sensitivity?

2. doc1

doc1 Guest

yes it is normal sex to me is really the action not the after affect i rarely ever get a nut my girlfriend dont seem to mind just enjoy your young it should cum in time.

3. silk896

silk896 Member

The less you worry about it, the more you'll enjoy it.

Q: Do you enjoy what happens to you and your body when you use the vibrator?
    - If you answered "yes," just keep going.
    - If "no" .... just keep going, 'cos your description sounded pretty good to me.

4. Reducted

Reducted Member

Orgasm intensity varies from person to person.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

And its true...the more you put in..the more you will get out....try reducing the revs....vary them....if it gets too sensitive...use your fingers....but dont stop..

6. MyWORDiTtruth

MyWORDiTtruth Member

I say stop jamming a vibrator in yourself and get outside and meet people, have fun, get married, have sex, have orgasm

7. girlblossom

girlblossom Guest

Thanks for the advice guys. I've tried it out a few times since making the post, and I think I'm probably getting into some kind of groove. I'm sure I'll be able to go for longer the more I get used to it. :)

Pardon? Did you not read the part where I said 'I've just started experimenting with a vibrator'? I'm new to it, and I have a boyfriend/friends/a social life/a job, thank you very much. Masturbating is not a crime and my post was not asking for personal judgement, so please don't berate me like a naughty child.