unsolicited advice.

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Bilby, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

The only advice I ever follow is legal advice from a registered legal practitioner.

I have had all sorts of unsolicited advice over the years. When I moved into my house 28 years ago, a young man suggested I demolish the house and buy in a transportable house for $40,000 as if this was some sort of panacea. 1. I did not have $40,000 to spend; 2 $42,000 for a block of land that at the most would sell for $18,000 is an expensive block of land.

I replied that if he wanted to be a dickhead with his money , go right ahead. I could not care if he ended up in poverty. Years later he bought a late model large caravan , spent money on it and lost.

A heads up piece of information is another thing.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

When people offer bullshit advice that starts out with "You should..." I frequently respond with "Yeah?... You sould start eating some shyt"

3. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I act on many different topics of unsolicited advice from people I know and those I don't.

Advice I avoid like "The Plague" is the religious kind.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

are you this guy?

[​IMG]