Unshaven pubic hair survey

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Pavele, Apr 6, 2005.

1. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

who measures how long their hair is? ive never sat there and thought hmm i think my pubic hairs are about such and such long

2. Paul_1990

Paul_1990 Member

You don't need ruler to do it.
    Btw. there are many thinks in life we are doing, knowing they have no any sense. We can optimize our life style and be perfect but the beauty of the life is something else.

3. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

i know this thread is way old, but i thinks it's best for women to shave or trim very close, it's a hygiene thing, hair can trap odor, so to stay fresh i shave..

Love
    sidney

4. mulliganman

mulliganman Member

Always groom personally. Makes it look bigger anyways!:eek:

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i prefer to groom publicly...

6. oedipus

oedipus Guest

were are all these natural beatuies gone these days?

7. andr5036

andr5036 Member

5 cm (2") long and 15 cm (5,9") wide

8. AznMom

AznMom Member

I have a trimmer and trim it really short. I have always wanted to try a brazilian wax but the husband says it's not good. I think he prefers some hair opposed to none. Also i am a bit scared of taking it all off as i'm afraid of itchy ingrowns.

9. pk nath

pk nath Guest

wow i need a pic to see please

10. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

I'm not a hairy guy by any means, so I'll say an inch tops. Probably not even that.

But, I sure do love a full bush on a woman. Half an inch long or five...I don't care. It's all good.

11. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

What kind of vaginas do these "pubic hair traps odor" claimers mess around with? Something that resembles a dumpster behind the local Burger King in 90 degree Midwestern summers?

Never once have I experienced a fully grown bush that had any odor outside of the typical girl scent or that slightly "off" smell just before period time.

The one pussy I did have experience with that did reek bad enough for me to drop the woman within the following week was, in fact, fully shaved.

12. carlos_fluke

carlos_fluke Guest

trim mine down to a few mm.. hate over grown forests on the ladies.. hate getting those hairs stuck in my mouth..

13. Montreal-Mark

Montreal-Mark Membre

I love pubic hair. Seeing a nice triangle on a woman just excites me !
    As for me,
    I've got a thick lion's mane autour my penis.

Vaginal epilation earns over 2,2 billion a year. So a lot of these people claiming that hairy vaginas stink are just repeating the crap they have had minds programmed with.

Shaved, hairless vagina either smells like chemicals because of all the perfums put on it OR it stinks worst. A hairless vagina that has been in a pair of jeans for a couple of hours just reeks.

And here in Montréal, if the woman uses the métro, her vagina still has a slight smell like the subway even after a shower.

Give me a hairy vagina. Because at least it smells and tastes like a vagina is supposed to smell and taste like.

14. Shale

Shale ~

Yeah, it is all acculturation against the natural. I like natural hair on a woman and the natural smells that get trapped in her hair.

15. Montreal-Mark

Montreal-Mark Membre

You know what I can not understand. When you try to explain to the "pro-epilationists" that there is a very strong possibility that they are being manipulated by cosmetic industry.... It's like trying to have a conversation with a chimpanzee that has been eating prozac filled bananas.

2,2 billion dollars a year for just removing the triangle patch of hair between a woman's legs.

Do most of them that means the cosmetic industry earns significantly more money in 5 seconds than the average factory worker does in a 12 hour shift.

At 2,2 billion dollars.. I'm sure they could buy enough brainwashing to make a person think chopping off their leg would be a good idea.

I love natural hair and its wonderful naturel perfums.

Nature made us a particular way for a reason. If one day nature decided that the hair between our legs was no longer needed. It would get rid of it for us. With out the use of hot wax or a razor.

16. idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull Member

I shave my crotch, it makes my dick look bigger. I don't care if a women is shaven or has a big werewolf pussy, I like it all.

17. Amoureux

Amoureux Banned

It does not fool us.
    I know if a man is big or small through his comportement.

18. Shale

Shale ~

Well, I let my crotch hair grow natural and my dick looks just ...

Uh, Nevermind!

[​IMG]

19. Amoureux

Amoureux Banned

They are beautifuls ! Naturel men are the sexy !

20. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

Oh, yea-me too. Damn right.