unprotected sex 1 day after period over

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by 60'slover15, May 13, 2007.

1. 60'slover15

60'slover15 Member

What are the chances of getiin preg if a girls period ends may 1 then u do it unpreotected the 2nd throu the 7th and pull out?

2. SILVERWOLF_87

SILVERWOLF_87 Member

High enough to warrant using a condom at the very least.

3. 60'slover15

60'slover15 Member

serously are the chances high???

4. dspiel

dspiel Member

The chances are not _high_... in reality, the chance of getting pregnant at the right time during the cycle aren't really that high, and they're much lower at other points of the cycle.

My inclination is to simply never go without protection. It's a rule I've always stuck with. But if this is causing you worry, I think you'll be okay. The chances of getting pregnant in this case are pretty low. They're not zero, but they're low. If this is something going on in your life right now, you might check with a doctor or family-planning resources just to be sure if they'd still advise some sort of emergency contraception. But again, that would be going after an already very slim chance.

Here's how I'd think about it. The "rhythm method" CAN work relatively well, if a woman actually does it correctly -- monitoring temperatures, mucous, etc. It sure isn't fool proof, but if done right (and the reason it often fails is not doing it right) risks are pretty low. So I think you can feel okay that most likely there's nothing to worry about. But again, never hurts to be safe and use a condom always.

5. hippiechick85

hippiechick85 Member

If you and your girl doesnt know when she can get pregnant you guys don't need to be having sex, let alone unprotected sex....wrap your duck before you fuck or get her on some birth control.

6. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

judging by your name im guessing your 15. And i can also kinda tell your young by the way you talk. EITHER: dont have sex, or put a condom on SON!!! U ready to be a dad @ 16 yrs of age. Waking up in middle of the night for your little one? Driving a car (im sure you dont have) to go to the doctors office.

BAG IT SON!!!